X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WeAre & several posters

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    What are you banging on about?
    Plenty of threads with posts in saying they'd like Pearson/Moyes/Lambert/Rodgers/Hasselbaink/Warnock and Derry/Holloway...we aren't all going to agree on a manager are we?
    I think you're not a bad bloke but you really need to stop that kind of line that you use quite often. It is extremely rude and I don't think I am asking too much to say I think you could give your fellow rangers fans a little more respect. I've had plenty of fall outs but I wouldn't ever dream of talking to fans like this. I know you think I am pushing for mod but it's just more about respect, that is all!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I think you're not a bad bloke but you really need to stop that kind of line that you use quite often. It is extremely rude and I don't think I am asking too much to say I think you could give your fellow rangers fans a little more respect. I've had plenty of fall outs but I wouldn't ever dream of talking to fans like this. I know you think I am pushing for mod but it's just more about respect, that is all!
    what? I actually don't see anything wrong with that, certainly relative to some of the other stuff I've read here. Ginge is definitely one of the nicer blokes on this forum, no need to call him out on a phrase that isn't even bad.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      what? I actually don't see anything wrong with that, certainly relative to some of the other stuff I've read here. Ginge is definitely one of the nicer blokes on this forum, no need to call him out on a phrase that isn't even bad.
      Weare is the master of respect, Nas. Everyone knows that.
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

You talk to people like that all the time, you loon!
        If I think someone is talking bowlarks, I'll say so, end of.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
          Weare is the master of respect, Nas. Everyone knows that.
          Bit harsh mate. I am a damn site more tolerant than most. You can shout from the roof tops but I'd imagine you'd lack company on this quest!
          Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 10-11-2015, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            You talk to people like that all the time, you loon!
            If I think someone is talking bowlarks, I'll say so, end of.

Comment

Pot kettle.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Pot kettle.
                Matty we have not been getting along of late and you seem like you're just a bit sick and tired of me. I have taken quite a few pop shots from you lately but I'd rather resolve it in private chat. Either that or put me on ignore

Comment

I guess that's you on ignore then.

Comment

Weare is seemingly having problems all over the board these days, hates us mods but is ruffling a few feathers among his peers

Still a tactical genius though
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                    X