Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(pm sent Kev )
    i`m sure he`ll make all the difference once he`s back ,just hope the crowd dont get on his back and give him a chance
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      (pm sent Kev )
      i`m sure he`ll make all the difference once he`s back ,just hope the crowd dont get on his back and give him a chance
      Will support him 100%. Fantastic attitude, that's never in doubt. It's just I think he's a poor player.

Hope he proves me wrong, but I don't think he will. Best days are behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Will support him 100%. Fantastic attitude, that's never in doubt. It's just I think he's a poor player.

Fingers crossed your wrong ,Jimmy .
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Think you're probably right. A player doesn't get free transferred from Reading and Forest in successive seasons because his career is on an upward curve!

Comment

Pretty much spot on rabbit.
            Mackie tbf to vesps is a fantastic worker and you can't knock his enthusiam but he lacks any ability and technique.

You do need a few donkeys amongst your ranks and he would fit that bracket in his younger days.

These days I would use him as a impact player but like Robbie Savage total lack of ability and has made it from workrate and attitude
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

All those who are saying bad things about Mackie here, God will punish you.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                If simply running about makes you best then your right but other then huffing and puffing and picking fights with their right back what did he do
                beat defenders , got crosses in . when you are on the field and you see a player putting in a lot of effort it inspires you , ( or should) to lift your game and put that bit extra in

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  beat defenders , got crosses in . when you are on the field and you see a player putting in a lot of effort it inspires you , ( or should) to lift your game and put that bit extra in
                  Think days of players putting in effort and inspiring others are long gone

Comment

have to agree with u wests with what we've been watching of late

Comment

Working...
                    X