Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie

Does anyone know when he is back? I feel tonight would have been a game suited for him. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but I personally feel in games like tonight he would be an ideal player.

Went away a good solid workman and the 2 great squad builders bought back a crock

Comment

Actually good summary Dogs

Comment

Turning out to be an awful buy, due to his injury problems.

Comment

Should never have come back Jimmy. Was average st best when he left just had good engine so people lapped him up

Comment

Doesn't seem to be working for us, doubt he'll play more than a handful of games
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Mackie was a cheep option rather than go for a better class off player
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                Doesn't seem to be working for us, doubt he'll play more than a handful of games
                He's injured you Pratt that's why it's not working, blaming him for last night? He will be alright when fit, stupid thread.

Comment

fully agree jeff.he will be ok when fit not like he has always been injured throughout his career..

Comment

he'll be back and will give his all

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Should never have come back Jimmy. Was average st best when he left just had good engine so people lapped him up
                      Agree. I was never a fan in the first place tbh. Just not my kind of player.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                        He's injured you Pratt that's why it's not working, blaming him for last night? He will be alright when fit, stupid thread.
                        That's the point being made razor, it's not working out because he seems to
                        be injury prone.
                        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                        Will Danaher

Comment

Decent honest player and would run through brick walls.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                            and i for one ,cant wait till he`s back
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                              No question, wish a few more players had his attitude and commitment.
                              I hope he comes back asap as he's definitely a good squad player.
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                              X