Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Rotherham one up at Leeds
    Giving up going is one thing but not caring if we don't win ? Don't get it.
    Even if the season seems to be heading for a nondescript mid table finish, surely turning over teams like Leeds, or any team we're playing matters, no ?
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
      Giving up going is one thing but not caring if we don't win ? Don't get it.
      Even if the season seems to be heading for a nondescript mid table finish, surely turning over teams like Leeds, or any team we're playing matters, no ?
      Still half asleep, meant to quote weare there
      Will Danaher

Comment

If your a Qpr fan it matters, don't it ??
        I am a QPR fan so that's what I want from our team. Sorting out our future. If we can get a good manager in and he can use this season as a kick start to help for next season and challenge for the title. As a QPR fan you should want the same. If we go up this season we won't have a chance in premier league.. Sometimes a dead season is good for a club. Gives them a better chance for next season as can iron out all the problems and gain momentum.
        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

If the players adopt the "does it really matter if we beat Leeds" philosophy we could end up going down.
          Thats the attitude which we've been complaining about for most of the season, certain players not turning up for games.
          Winning is a good habit to have and would mean any new manager isn't taking over a team devoid of confidence.
          Will Danaher

Comment

If the players adopt the "does it really matter if we beat Leeds" philosophy we could end up going down.
            Thats the attitude which we've been complaining about for most of the season, certain players not turning up for games.
            Winning is a good habit to have and would mean any new manager isn't taking over a team devoid of confidence.
            totally agree with this. was exactly what I was thinking as I was reading all the "whats the point?" retorts. in a game like football, attitude is everything. you only need 1 obese moroccan to show you that.
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

we are definately not relegation fodder, mid table ,maybe a playoff push if we are lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                I hope this manager farcical is sorted by then, rather give Neil the job or out him but sort it out before next Saturday
                Agree. If we were going to get anyone any good it would have happened by now so I still think it has always been Warnock. If Blackwell ends up as his assistant then, from what I saw of him Friday, we could do a lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  We look like relegation fodder. Wouldnt get too comfy
                  Yeah, if finishing mid table meant relegation.
                  Get a grip mate, if you think there aren't 3 teams worse than us you're barking.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Rotherham, MK Dons, Bolton, Huddersfield, Charlton....take your pick as they are all worse than us.

Comment

Candidate for the most ridiculous post of the season, or perhaps even ever! Get a grip Rich
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I can't remember the last time we beat Leeds at LR. Two years ago we drew 1-1 and in 2009/10 we lost 1-2 last day of the season after securing promotion. That makes me feel we won't win it just like Blackburn as well.
                        Last edited by Yousef; 24-11-2015, 10:44 AM.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          And we will do it comfortably. Going out on a limb here, I know.
                          But if a mega doom and gloom merchant like me thinks so,
                          then surely it can happen.

Despite the last minute disappointment at Boro tonight,
                          we have been clearly improving and goals are long overdue.
                          Leeds OTOH have been winning and not conceding for a while,
                          this cannot go on indefinitely and we can be the ones to trounce them.
                          I've got a feeling we'll get done on Saturday. With the big lump of a striker we should have signed having a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                            I've got a feeling we'll get done on Saturday. With the big lump of a striker we should have signed having a good game.
                            You think Rotherham stole our chance to beat them?
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                            X