No announcement yet.

An excellent away performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched a game tonight that showed what a FOOTBALL MANAGER can cancreate a well organised team that can hold it's own when expected to get rolled over , also an inditement against where the club has been taken
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 21-11-2015, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Got nothing for our hard work.

A lot of clubs have come to Loftus Road and played like we did last night...although they usually have a recognised striker!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Workmanlike performance. Set up to win it on the break & should have.

Very unlucky to come away empty handed. I'm not p!ssed off, as I thought we were very decent tonight.

Unlucky lads.

Comment

If we continue to improve with a passing and team play like last night I don't
          think the playoffs are beyond us.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
            The guy is a comedian. Stick to the day job
            My thread was meant to promote a discussion. It didn't mean that's what I feel myself. My day job is teaching by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              If we continue to improve with a passing and team play like last night I don't
              think the playoffs are beyond us.
              Agree but we need to put a run together sooner rather than later.

COYRssss.

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
                Agree but we need to put a run together sooner rather than later.

COYRssss.
                We're on a run. Haven't scored in four games. Have won one in seven.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  I watched a game tonight that showed what a FOOTBALL MANAGER can cancreate a well organised team that can hold it's own when expected to get rolled over , also an inditement against where the club has been taken
                  So f****** right, Blackwell never sat down once, was encouraging and organising throughout and it's no coincidence that we competed for 90 minutes and should have scored with a point the least we deserved. He also did his nut when we f***** up on the wing before the penalty. We should have been home and dry by then, all the hard work done. The posts on here all season have said decent squad needs a decent manager. If the fans know it and Blackwell can change things in 5 minutes then what are we waiting for?

Comment

This league's not like the prem where you can scrape along to 34 points and virtually be safe..... at least 50 points are needed - at the rate we're going we're going to be peering over our shoulders for a good few months yet. Be funny watching the fantasists blathering on about "only being 5 points off the play-offs" then watching that gap extend to 6 pts, 7 pts, 10 pts, 15 pts....... but still they will assert that we're going up and anyone who disagrees must be disloyal?!

Comment

Watch the whingers/realists see us mid table but still say we ain't safe and are relegation fodder,

Comment

Working...
                      X