Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Training kit on eBay

Hiya,

If this isn't allowed on here then please let me know and I / you (admin) can delete this thread. I would of course totally understand if I it was requested of me to do so but I just wanted to let you all know that I'm selling some near perfect official QPR training gear given to staff and players on eBay. Most of it has only been worn a few times and the items are from 2013 - 2015 seasons. The majority of it is Nike with a couple of Lotto bits thrown in from 2012-2013.

Also there is going to be a suit from the championship final at Wembley put up on Sunday which was once again issued to staff and players for the big day.

If you search for murraymay86 as the user or seller then all the pieces will come up.

Once again I do apologise if this isn't cool and will delete if told to by admin but wanted to let you good people know what was up for grabs!

Thanks
    Anna

QPR Training kit

That's fine, added the direct link to you.

QPR Training kit

Comment

Neither the link or searching for Murraymay86 worked for me MYU
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
        Neither the link or searching for Murraymay86 worked for me MYU
        I have no idea why it don't work for you, I just tried it on the phone using mobile data and it worked.

Hopefully others will be able to let us know if the link works or not for them?

Comment

Link works for me.

Comment

A bit expensive tbh. But fair play for trying to earn some dosh.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
              A bit expensive tbh. But fair play for trying to earn some dosh.
              Exactly what I thought . Thought the prices were sky high for second hand gear of an era that wasn't exactly memorable

Comment

well expensive for second hand stuff , who wears second hand gear anyway ??? Derby fans obviously ,but who at Rangers ?
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

hi there,

Thanks for your feedback re. Prices. I see why some people would think that some of the prices are high however I took the prices of the items of clothing from the Nike website (in terms of style) then took in to account the QPR branding and although its second hand most items are practically brand new after being worn literally once or twice for walking around and working in (not physical sweaty training).
                  I always like to give fair prices of anything I sell in reflection to the quality and use of the item.
                  Your comments have definitely been noted though so I will add a 'best offer' to the listings!

Re. The season - I hear you. The bits are still fab though regardless of the table placement 🙂

The suit from the championship last year (2014) is going up at midday. Now that is a brill time to reflect on!

Thanks again for your comments and the link - genuinely appreciate them 👍🏼

Comment

Both links don't seem to work.
                    The following link is a direct link to the sellers page. From there you can click on items she is selling.
                    If link doesn't work try copy and paste.
                    http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/murraymay8...p2047675.l2559
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QPR-Offici...gAAOSwLzdWTw2i

Who is it modelling the suit... answers on a postcard!

Comment

Them prices are fine for official club kit. Don't understand people saying it's trumpy. Tenner for a club hoods is dear?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                          http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QPR-Offici...gAAOSwLzdWTw2i

Who is it modelling the suit... answers on a postcard!
                          Kevin Doyle ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Them prices are fine for official club kit. Don't understand people saying it's trumpy. Tenner for a club hoods is dear?
                            its second hand mate ,thats all ,dont matter whether its been worn a hand full of times or not ,second hand is second hand ,inmo off course
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                              Kevin Doyle ?
                              That's a good shout.

Comment

Working...
                              X