• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham

Talks with Pearson have broken down. sky sports

Talks with Steve Clark have broken down. sky sports

Oh deary

Now go get Pearson or Rogers Tony ....come on get your fingers out...

Were here they going for two managers then, wonder which one was second choice?

Comment

Funny about Clarke, dunno why he would leave Reading for those clowns anyway.

I remember at half time in the play off semi at home to Wigan a couple of years ago, some geezer was telling me Clarke would be been named boss the day after had we lost, replacing redknapp Of course we went on to win, but I wonder if this was true he'd still be in the boards mind?

Cant see any odds on oddschecker for him..

Comment

Rupert's have the same set up as us. Dof is rigg.there Chairman already came out and said rigg will buy the players and new manager will basically coach the team. Same with us with Ferdinand . That's why Pearson and Clarke both said no to the position. I'll be surprised if we get anyone decent as manager as there won't be many willing to work under this set up .

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
          Rupert's have the same set up as us. Dof is rigg.there Chairman already came out and said rigg will buy the players and new manager will basically coach the team. Same with us with Ferdinand . That's why Pearson and Clarke both said no to the position. I'll be surprised if we get anyone decent as manager as there won't be many willing to work under this set up .
          Reading have DOF so Clarke already working under one so your clutching at straws. Reading DOF is their former keeper

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Reading have DOF so Clarke already working under one so your clutching at straws. Reading DOF is their former keeper
            That's what I mean. He's More than likely thought he might aswell just stay where he is. Fulham are no better reading At the end of the day. Don't know why u have to pick me up on everything. Clutching at straws etc . Just stating what they've already came out and said. Not making anything up.

Comment

i make you right rickson

Comment

I've been making his point for ages, someone else also seen the light?

Comment

Think the fact Clark already worked under a DOF at Reading makes this argument null and void as West Acton says.

Rumor is that Reading owners feel as they have put a fair bit of money into the club, then this should guarantee promotion. Think he walked before being inevitably pushed. Only what a few reading fans who are mates have told me.

I like clark, but hes had a few jobs now and not really worked wonders anywhere.

Also dont think as a club we have ever come out and said "DOF buys players and head coach, coaches" from what the club have said, it seems to be much more that the DOF is there to help and assist the manager and would never buy a player without the sign off from the manager

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    I've been making his point for ages, someone else also seen the light?
                    You haven't been alone Dave Iv'e always seen the DOF as the fly in the ointment most of the managers wev'e been said as being interested in along with Fulham concider themselves as managers on the up and wouldn't want somebody else's players blotting their copy book

Comment

The DOF system cant be so rigid that there´s no room for the Coach/manager to have more than a fair share of a say? I dont think this was the reason for Ramsey´s demise. That was more complicated.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Working...
                      X