No announcement yet.

Cole Kpekawa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they had to send him back due to something about going into administration and rules say they cant keep the loan going

Comment

there manager praised him highly tho!

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
        they had to send him back due to something about going into administration and rules say they cant keep the loan going
        9h nice one, that's better news, was really hoping ramsey hadn't ruined him. He can deffo push for a start with us now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          9h nice one, that's better news, was really hoping ramsey hadn't ruined him. He can deffo push for a start with us now.
          Would be nice to see him get a few minutes here and there first.. What CR done at palace with putting an experienced player in front of him was a great idea, just a shame that player was SWP. You would hope he could learn a few things from Konchesky and Hill, PK hasn't been great but he played in the PL for years and hopefully can pass some onto young Furlong.. Would be over the moon to see him do well.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Has anyone (nasser are you around mate) got any stats on our loan youngsters out at other clubs. I know for a fact sutherland and the other kid ain't getting a game at Dagenham by checking the team sheets on a Sunday on the bbc app, and i also know blackwood and furlong have been sent back with not starting a game (or if furlong did, not that many and not well enough for them to want to keep him to help their push for third tier football).
            So a quick transfermarkt search shows that:
            Harriman (Wycombe - League 2) - 12 starts, playing 90 minutes in all but 1, 2 sub appearances with 6 clean sheets (from his starts), 3 goals, 3 assists and only 10 goals conceded in total.
            Hamaleinen (Dagenham - league 2) - 1 start in the league (45 minutes), conceding 2 goals before being subbed off against Barnet at half time. 8 games sat on the bench.
            Furlong (Northampton - League 2) - 10 League starts out of 11 possible, playing 90 minutes in all but 1 (87 minutes). Only 1 clean sheet kept with 14 goals conceded but only 1 loss.
            Blackwood (Newport - League 2) - 3 appearances, 1 start, 1 goal, 1 unused match.
            Lumley (Stevenage - League 2) - No appearances out of a possible 5, only in the squad once.
            Mulraney (Dagenham - League 2) - 3 league appearances out of a possible 5, 2 starts. No wins, 2 losses, no goals or assists playing as a winger.
            Gladwin (Swindon - League 1) - 6 full matches out of 6, 1 goal, no assists, 1 win, playing as a left mid or attacking mid.
            Sutherland (Dagenham - League 2) - 4 appearances, 2 starts, 2 late sub appearances, 1 start leading to a half time sub. No wins and dropped from squad for the 5th game.
            Last edited by nasser95; 20-11-2015, 12:54 PM.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

from the looks of it, Dagenham arnt doing us any favors then.

Comment

Excellent nasser mate. Thank you.
                Looks like it's kwepka, Harrison and gladwin that will be the ones to make the step up then. Nowhere near as bad as I thought though, they are getting a bit of game time.

Comment

Excellent nasser mate. Thank you.
                  Looks like it's kwepka, Harrison and gladwin that will be the ones to make the step up then. Nowhere near as bad as I thought though, they are getting a bit of game time.
                  The issue with Harriman, is that he's reliant on the fact that with Furlong now back, if Furlong starts performing by January, Harriman will not have a chance of getting into the squad when he returns. And I think Furlong will come good.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Really though Blackwood would do well in the lower league . Scored on debut then goes missing . Perhaps he isn't all that after all

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      Really though Blackwood would do well in the lower league . Scored on debut then goes missing . Perhaps he isn't all that after all
                      This is why clubs use the loan system. Dont think we can write him off just yet, but goes to show how ridiculous it was that people were screaming for him to start for us

Comment

Kpekwa started tonight away at plymouth (who are top of the league) and played the full 90 mins at CB

Comment

Yep, that's his position, I think this kids will be a top player!!!
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Problem with Harriman is that he is too short and lightweight for a right back - probably why he's now playing in midfield for his loan club. With strikers often pulling onto the full back they need to compete physically to succeed at the higher level unless they are exceptional.

Comment

Working...
                            X