• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cole Kpekawa

One-month loan to Leyton Orient.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...0-2807598.aspx
    You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Thought there left back Shaw was doing a good job to be honest, wonder if he is going to play left centre back?

Comment

should be given a chance here imo.

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
        Agree and was on fire and enjoying himself, why don't we give them a chance?

Comment

Good young player, future CB all day long, I do like the fact that he plays LB also, good experience for him. I have even seen him play LW, lol.

Should be pushing for a squad place next season.

We have a couple of good young players at the club, watched the youth last weekend, the sooner we get CR back in charge of the youth the better, you can see the improvement already.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
            We send them out to lesser clubs and they don't get a chance there either. So it's an easy statement to make, but it's not actually viable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              We send them out to lesser clubs and they don't get a chance there either. So it's an easy statement to make, but it's not actually viable.
              What blows your theory out the water are players like harry Kane and andros Townsend. Kane was awful in loan wherever he was before starring as spurs and Townsend was shunted around the clubs with no success before finding it with us.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                What blows your theory out the water are players like harry Kane and andros Townsend. Kane was awful in loan wherever he was before starring as spurs and Townsend was shunted around the clubs with no success before finding it with us.
                Its not a theory I'm talking about our youngsters on the books right now, not players from other clubs who went on to make it. We all want our young players to do well and play for us, but it just seems it's not happening for some reason.

Comment

I think this batch will be different, the others just where not good enough!
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Has anyone (nasser are you around mate) got any stats on our loan youngsters out at other clubs. I know for a fact sutherland and the other kid ain't getting a game at Dagenham by checking the team sheets on a Sunday on the bbc app, and i also know blackwood and furlong have been sent back with not starting a game (or if furlong did, not that many and not well enough for them to want to keep him to help their push for third tier football).
                    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 20-11-2015, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Think its probably down to two reasons:

1.) The youngsters we have, simply are not up to it yet.

2.) we tend to do a lot of short term loans. By the nature of it, these are going to be cover loans. If these teams have their own players available they are going to select them as they know in a months time our player is off and they might be left with a pi$$ed off now first choice player.

in regards to Furlong, a quick Wiki search says he made 10 appearances for Northampton, so think you have that one wrong kev.

Comment

Oh right, nice one. We're they starts ? If so then he did well. Why did they send him back then I wonder?

Comment

Oh right, nice one. We're they starts ? If so then he did well. Why did they send him back then I wonder?
                          Who says they sent him back? Stop moaning Kev. You almost sound like Hits or Hamster
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                            Who says they sent him back? Stop moaning Kev. You almost sound like Hits or Hamster
                            No not moaning here mate, just discussing. Ha ha.
                            It said on the qpr page they were sending him back I think, but if we recalled him then that means Warnock rates him. Which is good news.

Comment

no idea if starts or not. Think i recall someone on here saying Northampton were raving about him.

Always seems to be the same with us, we say we recalled the loan and the opposing team says they sent him back.

Would have thought with 10 appearances weather starts or off the bench, they quite liked him. Can only be a good thing that he got some game time though.

Comment

Working...
                              X