NW will be appointed Manager....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    There is an interview with Neil on qpr player today and he's saying he's got two more games to take charge of and then the new manager will be in.
    In that case it sounds like it's a done deal with someone, surely ?
    If it's someone who's not under contract anywhere then why not announce it now. If the new manager is at another club and we are still discussing terms, compo etc, we'd be stupid to say it's a done deal beforehand or am I missing something.
    The plot in homeland is easier to follow than this.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

It did sound lile they had someone in their sights and ready to appoint by warnock words, but I dont think it can be JFH cos burton said there's been no approach. The three prem managers are all without a club to make that comment, so fingers crossed it's one of the big boys,

Comment

It did sound lile they had someone in their sights and ready to appoint by warnock words, but I dont think it can be JFH cos burton said there's been no approach. The three prem managers are all without a club to make that comment, so fingers crossed it's one of the big boys,
        Think you could be right mate.
        Will Danaher

Comment

Hoping so mate, how could any of those three experienced pros fail like the others, Hughes and harry before them, we have to be due some luck with a manager ain't we?

Comment

Hoping so mate, how could any of those three experienced pros fail like the others, Hughes and harry before them, we have to be due some luck with a manager ain't we?
            I hope so mate. Let's face it though, we had a double dose of it at Wembley !
            Not much since then though and they say it evens itself out, we shall see.
            Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
              In that case it sounds like it's a done deal with someone, surely ?
              If it's someone who's not under contract anywhere then why not announce it now. If the new manager is at another club and we are still discussing terms, compo etc, we'd be stupid to say it's a done deal beforehand or am I missing something.
              The plot in homeland is easier to follow than this.
              Maybe its someone who has been sacked so they need to sort out their compensation package before moving on?

Comment

I feel it is Rodgers.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

TBH, from my perspective, it is looking like - as Kev said - It will be either Brendan, Moyesy or Pearson. I think Pearson may (hopefully) be the least likely due to the Hoos relationship, so I'd be ridiculously happy with either Rodgers or Moyes. If this is a long term project, they will bring huge experience and knowledge to the game, with both having worked outside of England and in moyes' case, having a fantastic transfer record under the limitations he had at Everton and even Rodgers at Swansea.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    TBH, from my perspective, it is looking like - as Kev said - It will be either Brendan, Moyesy or Pearson. I think Pearson may (hopefully) be the least likely due to the Hoos relationship, so I'd be ridiculously happy with either Rodgers or Moyes. If this is a long term project, they will bring huge experience and knowledge to the game, with both having worked outside of England and in moyes' case, having a fantastic transfer record under the limitations he had at Everton and even Rodgers at Swansea.
                    Hope so Nass but I wouldn't be against JFH or Stubbs either but would prefer the above for intention if nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      I feel it is Rodgers.
                      I would be more than happy with your feeling shann.

Comment

Kevin Mcleod, he would be great, I think.He seems so calm and collected, and so does Les. The two them could prove to be a winning combinaton.
                        Last edited by Shania; 20-11-2015, 05:40 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                          Maybe its someone who has been sacked so they need to sort out their compensation package before moving on?
                          Could be. Just seems odd that Warnock has made that comment when there are still variables to be sorted out ( seemingly)
                          Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            Better the devil you know, love warnock I'd be happy to see Neil take the reigns from here. See the improvement v Preston in one game!
                            This

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                              This
                              Not what my souces told me.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

I was right about HR resigning last January.....can I be right again on Warnock be appointed for the rest of the season?
                                http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/804407450?-294:802:0

Comment

Working...
                                X