No announcement yet.

NW will be appointed Manager....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you look at the options - Pearson too strong for LF. Rodgers pie in the sky. Warnock/Blackwell yesterday men. Powell fits the Rooney rule but nothing else.JFH unproven.
    Lets hope there is a suprise somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      When you look at the options - Pearson too strong for LF. Rodgers pie in the sky. Warnock/Blackwell yesterday men. Powell fits the Rooney rule but nothing else.JFH unproven.
      Lets hope there is a suprise somewhere.
      Pearson too strong for us? Remember how we've been a prem team 3 years out of our last 5 while he's only had one season in the champ. Thinking that he is too big is just not the case. Irrespective I hope you're right that he is too big because I personally don't want him here.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Uncle tony to offer the job to Neil till the end off the season
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          paddy Kenny tore his contract up today. Is guest at club on Saturday and one of Warnocks boys!!! Would not be surprised to see him arrive in some coaching role.
          First lesson - how to kick a ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
            Uncle tony to offer the job to Neil till the end off the season
            Is that a definite?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Is that a definite?
              I would say so jim, I would say it's been on the cards even if it is just paper talk
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
              X