Sam Deadfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Deadfield

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...rmer-10464188?

funny name,, I thought it was a joke thread
    You Rsssssss

Comment

3 goals in the Southern League Division 1 this season, and that was a hat trick in 1 game. To be fair he has only played 5 games for Beconsfield so far this year.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        3 goals in the Southern League Division 1 this season, and that was a hat trick in 1 game. To be fair he has only played 5 games for Beconsfield so far this year.
        cracking signing. just what we need to help our promotion push this season. a quality player in a quality league. would be a great replacement for charlie.

#ambition
        #inphonywetrust
        #englandinternational
        #rightsort
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I thought he was a LB, as for signing Non league players, what's the big deal, have we learnt nothing, it's not where they come from, it's where they are going!!

http://mobile.bcfc.com//news/article...d-1183120.aspx

If he has switched, the last FB to do that didn't do to badly, take a bow Mr Kevin Phillips.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            cracking signing. just what we need to help our promotion push this season. a quality player in a quality league. would be a great replacement for charlie.

#ambition
            #inphonywetrust
            #englandinternational
            #rightsort
            Ironically you're taking the #### out of him replacing Charlie when Charlie himself came from a similar level not so long ago. Every signing doesn't have to be about now and if he does come he might pan out.

Also the new flavour of the month (Jamie Vardy) is a former non league player as well. But you carry on ripping everything QPR does if it makes you feel better.
            Last edited by QPRHoop; 18-11-2015, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
              Ironically you're taking the #### out of him replacing Charlie when Charlie himself came from a similar level not so long ago. Every signing doesn't have to be about now and if he does come he might pan out.

Also the new flavour of the month (Jamie Vardy) is a former non league player as well. But you carry on ripping everything QPR does if it makes you feel better.

we signed charlie for 4mil, from a championship club i might add, it makes no odds where he started his journey but we bought him while he was on top of his game.

how is our track record in recent years with signing from lower to non existant leagues?

hewitt, godbern, donaldson, the irish striker, perchispants, add to that lot our current youth who are not much cop either. id rather sign players who have the ability and who have proved it in this league.

we are trying to get promoted this season arnt we? at least thats the reason why coach ramsey was sacked.

Comment

just want to add wasnt the coach sacked because it is about NOW?

Comment

It maybe about now but no harm in thinking about the future as well. This would be for a minimum outlay and I'm sure wouldn't affect the January budget in the slightest so not sure why there has to be sarcasm at every opportunity.

I agree none have turned out well recently but it only takes 1 to be successful and everyone will be happy.

Comment

It maybe about now but no harm in thinking about the future as well. This would be for a minimum outlay and I'm sure wouldn't affect the January budget in the slightest so not sure why there has to be sarcasm at every opportunity.

I agree none have turned out well recently but it only takes 1 to be successful and everyone will be happy.

Ok, i will hold my hands up mate. its just this manager thing is doing my nut in. we just drag our farking feet all the time, we have all these bloo dy owners and dofs and lee hoos and ambasidors but when it comes to making a decision they all seem to wait for each other to do something. the whole set up just pisses me off.

would be nice just to have a full time chairman and a manager instead of waiting for the pillock to fly over here next month to sort out this mess.

#frustrated
                    #needaw@nk

Comment

Ok, i will hold my hands up mate. its just this manager thing is doing my nut in. we just drag our farking feet all the time, we have all these bloo dy owners and dofs and lee hoos and ambasidors but when it comes to making a decision they all seem to wait for each other to do something. the whole set up just pisses me off.

would be nice just to have a full time chairman and a manager instead of waiting for the pillock to fly over here next month to sort out this mess.

#frustrated
                      #needaw@nk
                      I'm a celeb is on soon so if Jorgie is in a bikini (or Lady C if that floats your boat) then your second # can happen.

Comment

I'm a celeb is on soon so if Jorgie is in a bikini (or Lady C if that floats your boat) then your second # can happen.

Comment

Also the new flavour of the month (Jamie Vardy) is a former non league player as well
                          . But you carry on ripping everything QPR does if it makes you feel better.
                          Well said!!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

#frustrated
                            #needaw@nk
                            Completely agree. Just can't do anything right. Totally sick of this carry on all the time.

Comment

Working...
                            X