Paddy Kenny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post
    I've got all the time in the world for Paddy. Loved him as a player and the club treated him like #### and I don't blame him for the tweet/phone call.

Imagen you're seeing a bird and thing are going really well with her and you've always been there for her and gone above and beyond. Couple of years into it, even though you've been great she decides she can do better but doesn't dump you straight away. She leads you on all summer long even though you know shes just waiting to get another bloke first. She won't let you go until she has this other bloke. The day comes when she finally find this other bloke and lets you go which probably just pisses you off. A couple of weks later you find out that this bloke ####s up big time, can you really be blamed for make a drunk phone call and posting a drunk tweet to rub it in?
    So by that theory, you should never replace your players?

Sorry pal but thats a dog sh!t analogy

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
      Can anyone put up exactly what Paddy Kenny did that was so horrendous, apart from the drunken iirc comment about tin pot club?
      bit like saying apart from having a go at mackie when he broke his leg what did Diouf do that was so bad?

Not sure where this theory of he done us a massive favor by playing for us comes from?

Disrespectful to our club and its staff and isnt owed anything by us.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        What he hasn't gotten right with the pitch, he has most certainly gotten right with the fans
        Are you American by any chance Nasser?

Comment

He got moved on from QPR as hundreds of players have in the past and will in the future when better options came along. He was given no reason at all for his outburst astounded so many want to make excuses for him. Also got move by to Yorkshire where he is from to work again with Warnock who had taken him everywhere.

Guy was out of order and will get no respect from me

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            hahaha I had a partial education in an american school in Lebanon in my significantly younger years. Seems to have gotten () a hold of some of my language
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

we all say things when we've had to many sherberts we later regret , it's time to move on and let the past go

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                hahaha I had a partial education in an american school in Lebanon in my significantly younger years. Seems to have gotten () a hold of some of my language
                I'm afraid this creeping AmericaniSation of the English language is a slight bugbear of mine mate.

Comment

I won't be paying him any respects. Don't begrudge others that do but I feel he was out of line. He should have been grateful for the experiences he had with us and the money he earned rather than slating us publicly for selling him (or whatever his reason was) which is common practice in modern football. Would be funny if there was a chorus of "tinpot" from the stands when he walks out

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    we all say things when we've had to many sherberts we later regret , it's time to move on and let the past go
                    Same apply to Bosingwa

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Same apply to Bosingwa
                      Just edges SWP as my most hated player from our recent "Wannabe" years

Comment

He got moved on from QPR as hundreds of players have in the past and will in the future when better options came along. He was given no reason at all for his outburst astounded so many want to make excuses for him. Also got move by to Yorkshire where he is from to work again with Warnock who had taken him everywhere.

Guy was out of order and will get no respect from me
                        Spot on, we have enough poisonus toads at this club without adding anymore to it. Also, too many melts on here willing him to come back.
                        I'm with you on this mate.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Same apply to Bosingwa
                          not for me wests , paddy gave his all on the pitch kept 20 odd clean sheets the promo season ,

Comment

whats wrong with americans!?
                            Rangers Til I Die
                            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                              whats wrong with americans!?
                              Nothing whatsoever, half my family are from there!

Comment

Nothing whatsoever, half my family are from there!
                                But the other half are alright, yes?
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X