Paddy Kenny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddy Kenny

Strange one this...thought he was very good for us but that tinpot comment from a few years back burnt a lot of bridges.

Nothing surprises me at this club.. Outdone all his sterling work and performances with a stinking comment . Should stay away from my tinpot club.

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
      Nothing surprises me at this club.. Outdone all his sterling work and performances with a stinking comment . Should stay away from my tinpot club.

Comment

Lagged up tweet. No big deal at all.Probably a bit aggrieved to how much he had to weigh on to warnock then got jogged on.
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Fat ####.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

what did he say

Comment

Like him tbf. Bit of a muggy act with that phone call after he left / was got rid of but can understand why he would have been pi$$ed off at being bombed off after being a very good servant to us. Lagered up I've done worse than a stupid phone call. Personally don't hold it against him too much.

Was class for us, if I recall he won both POTYs the year we won the league, ahead of Tarbs?
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Like him tbf. Bit of a muggy act with that phone call after he left / was got rid of but can understand why he would have been pi$$ed off at being bombed off after being a very good servant to us. Lagered up I've done worse than a stupid phone call. Personally don't hold it against him too much.

Was class for us, if I recall he won both POTYs the year we won the league, ahead of Tarbs?
                What's the worst you've done?
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yeah, agree with Matty and Lone - tweet no biggie - was ####ing brilliant for us. We really miss characters like him in our team.

Comment

Was class for us. Loved paddy.

Was a muggy tweet but as others have said the fella was f***ed so can forgive.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      What's the worst you've done?
                      I got given £2 too much change in Subway and didn't tell the server. I just kept the change. No regrets.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I won't be clapping him. Fat druggy.

Its like saying, you were such a fantastic girlfriend to me but then you boned one of my mates but I'll still treat you great because you were nice to me for a bit.

I'm like an elephant, I never forget, I've also got a massive pen!s

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          I won't be clapping him. Fat druggy.

Its like saying, you were such a fantastic girlfriend to me but then you boned one of my mates but I'll still treat you great because you were nice to me for a bit.

I'm like an elephant, I never forget, I've also got a massive pen!s
                          Agree Jimmy. Geezer went out his way not in just one tweet but numerous ones to run club down and fans if memory serves me right, slated our current no1 keeper and called staff members and abused them over the phone but many are ready to turn a blind eye.

Double standards still alive and kicking in the bush

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Yeah, agree with Matty and Lone - tweet no biggie - was ####ing brilliant for us. We really miss characters like him in our team.
                            Let's not forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Agree Jimmy. Geezer went out his way not in just one tweet but numerous ones to run club down and fans if memory serves me right, slated our current no1 keeper and called staff members and abused them over the phone but many are ready to turn a blind eye.

Double standards still alive and kicking in the bush
                              Yep

Not for me Wests. I've got a little thing, like yourself, called self respect. Others would do well to find theirs.

Comment

Working...
                              X