Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neil Warnock to stay at QPR until end of November....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
    cant be ar$ed to read thru all of this. as per usual, 10ish posts in and people start having a moan about something.

this is a sensible move - all the "top contenders" we had short listed went elsewhere: lambert blackburn, poyet abroad, warburton told media hes staying in scotland, kenny jackett also said no, .....
    rather than have a moan about No one wants to take this poisoned chalice of a job, we're keeping the bloke who knows how to do a job in the championship and that most fans like.. in the job!
    cherry on top = we skirt the whole "warnock doesnt want the job permanently" issue until a later date.

whats there to whinge about? ffs!

COYRS! roll on Friday!
    Nothing wrong with having warnock Arty but dont really want another dose of dragged shlt again throughout the summer

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      Warnock is a million miles better than Ramsey and also probably waaay better than anyone else out there at sorting the mess out that is Qpr.

No hurry and no worries...

...All the impatient people need to realize that though the out of favour managers might get new jobs in the meantime, also managers currently in jobs will lose theirs. Who's not to say a top manager won't be sacked by a Prem club before xmas and we snap him up, something we couldn't do right now?

Warnock is a safe pair of hands. We don't need to rush anything.
      amen bakes
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        As I said above, it was officially completed within 9 days.
        As I said bullet.. Permanently.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Agreed no particular rush but it would be good for a new manager to assess his squad before January transfer window so really needs to be appointed by Mid December if we are going to !

Comment

I think most posters see someone like Pearson or Lambo up for grabs and want the deal done while they are available , because they have little or no confidence in the clubs judgement to get the man

Comment

Of course there have been loads of applicants for the job but FM16 only came out on 13th November.They still need to give these people time.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                im absolutely floored that i completely agree with this. not the opinion of it, but that i agree with the hamster on something
                I think this may be the beginning of a wonderful new thing for the two of us. I am really buzzing right now. Can I run a few more opinions by you that I think you will be highly receptive of and we will take it from there? Hamsters are amazing creatures. Zesh Rehman was very underrated. Planet Mars is inhabited by ghosts of Mars bars. Milk is an awful beverage. Anything?
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  I think most posters see someone like Pearson or Lambo up for grabs and want the deal done while they are available , because they have little or no confidence in the clubs judgement to get the man
                  This is spot on,IMO.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

No problem with this as long as we take our time to get the right person, think the board were silly to say they'd have a new manager/coach in place by the international break, probably wasn't realistic what with negotiations

Comment

The longer it gets left the more likely they will give Warnock till the end of the season. Not that that's a bad plan.

Comment

It really doesn't matter whether or not Colin has a contract, Ramsey's had a fair bit to go on it as I recall.....

My feeling is that he isn't what we need long term since he is neither a) EPL class based on all available evidence or b) a development manager. The club has to decide what its priorities are, as they still seem to change on almost daily basis. If the priority is promotion at all costs then NW is a decent bet, but we have to remember it was his remarkable ability to get the most out of AT that sealed the deal, and whatever your viewpoint on him we no longer have anyone with the same ability to game change. Even if he got us there this time, NW would not imo be the man for the EPL. If the priority is development for as long as it takes to bear fruit, I think there are younger candidates who would be better suited to that role.

There isn't much point in appointing anyone until the club can clearly articulate what its real world goals are.
                        Last edited by hal9thou; 18-11-2015, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          I think this may be the beginning of a wonderful new thing for the two of us. I am really buzzing right now. Can I run a few more opinions by you that I think you will be highly receptive of and we will take it from there? Hamsters are amazing creatures. Zesh Rehman was very underrated. Planet Mars is inhabited by ghosts of Mars bars. Milk is an awful beverage. Anything?
                          lol we can talk it over some drinks
                          Rangers Til I Die
                          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I read that Tony is is the UK for the month of December, so I think they might be waiting until he gets here.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              I read that Tony is is the UK for the month of December, so I think they might be waiting until he gets here.
                              Why wait for one man?
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Has the club actually announced NW FOR NEXT 2 games or is it just sky saying that ?

Comment

Working...
                                X