Boro Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boro Roll Call

2 here on the 3pm rattler Friday afternoon and the 11.20am home Saturday morning

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    2 here on the 3pm rattler Friday afternoon and the 11.20am home Saturday morning
    safe journey , bring home the points

Comment

Nope got to work and won't get away in time. This campaign to get cheaper tickets for away fans is ####ing pointless if no one can get there. Would rather have expensive tickets and no game played Mon-Fri if the teams are more than 100 miles apart.

Comment

Jealous of you chaps, would have loved a Friday off work having a session on the way up for that. Enjoy
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Think this is one not to many people can moan about being moved and on telly imo. If you ever needed to miss an away day it would be this one imo. Saying that never done boro and I could be talking rubbish and it's the best away game ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Think this is one not to many people can moan about being moved and on telly imo. If you ever needed to miss an away day it would be this one imo. Saying that never done boro and I could be talking rubbish and it's the best away game ever.
            Would love to have gone just to tick it off the list. At the start of the season there was 6 grounds in this league I'd not done and Boro was one of em so bit gutted I can't go but then again it's a long slog back if we lose

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
              Nope got to work and won't get away in time. This campaign to get cheaper tickets for away fans is ####ing pointless if no one can get there. Would rather have expensive tickets and no game played Mon-Fri if the teams are more than 100 miles apart.
              completely agree. Will be the 1st game this season I miss, because I cant get out of work in time. £90 trains as well. ffs

on a brighter note, if anyone will be watching it at a boozer in the city, give us a shout.
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Looked at the train fares astronomical over £200 return and would have to stay over,

Comment

I'm never going to an away game again. Every time I go we lose. It's clearly my fault so I'm doing the right thing and staying away.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Would love to have gone just to tick it off the list. At the start of the season there was 6 grounds in this league I'd not done and Boro was one of em so bit gutted I can't go but then again it's a long slog back if we lose
                    The only ground I've not done in this league is Rotherham as its a newbie

Comment

Went with Alanwycombe few years back he got us lost in the docks nearly drowned us!!!

Fair play to him he's going Friday again

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                        The only ground I've not done in this league is Rotherham as its a newbie
                        Reckon tickets for that one will sell out fast as plenty of people will be in the same boat. Quite looking forward to that one.

Comment

Not cheap of course but a standard return coming back on Saturday can be bought now for £121 and some may have a railcard of some kind which could reduce it further

Still outragous considering I got to Spain and back at the weekend for £85 return with British Airways

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            never done boro and I could be talking rubbish and it's the best away game ever.
                            It's not. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              Not cheap of course but a standard return coming back on Saturday can be bought now for £121 and some may have a railcard of some kind which could reduce it further

Still outragous considering I got to Spain and back at the weekend for £85 return with British Airways
                              its honestly frustrating. basic supply and demand economics having no effect on some of this pricing. I mean surely at those prices, nearly no one is travelling boro to london other than football fans.
                              in the end, I guess the only way to snag these tickets at anywhere near a decent price is to buy months and months in advance.... but then we have Sky to contend with! Ugh, #### Sky.
                              Last edited by ArthurQPR_NYC; 17-11-2015, 06:43 PM.
                              Rangers Til I Die
                              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                              X