Seedorf linked with Queens Park Rangers role

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    WTF...no chance and again this can join the alex mcleish link and go straight in the bin.

If we appoint him or someone like mcleish i give up with the board.
    I am really happy to see Brendan Rogers down from 25-1 to 10-1 this morning. Fingers crossed this one has legs..

Comment

Massive roll of the dice.

Didn't set the world on fire at Milan but often young coaches fail in their first job and to be fair there aren't many bigger stages than Milan. Could be awesome, could fail miserably, there is no way of knowing!

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
        jesus christ...will we ever learn.
        This

Comment

lost 9 of 22 games with 11 wins with the worst AC milan side in recent memory. Harshly sacked to make way for Inzaghi who didn't last long himself...

Comment

Didn't have a bad record at Milan...
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Rather him than McLeish 10000x. Loved him as a player and as someone said would get respect from players from day one. But a risk. Worth taking if you look at the other possible candidates. Lambert gone to Rovers, Pearson not looking likely.

Comment

Problem is when other clubs pull a legend from the hat it's a total success knowing our luck would be a total disaster. Were not very lucky

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Problem is when other clubs pull a legend from the hat it's a total success knowing our luck would be a total disaster. Were not very lucky
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    The trouble with our lot is they seem to quickly identify a target either player or manager then drag their feet while somebody else jumps in and signs them , and generally we are left to pick up the scraps

Comment

Just because he was a great player, doesnt mean he will make it as a manager. Can see this being similar to Edgar Davids!

PASS

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        WTF...no chance and again this can join the alex mcleish link and go straight in the bin.

If we appoint him or someone like mcleish i give up with the board.
                        Spot on.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Massive gamble as he's only had one managerial job but I've a strange feeling this could actually be a shrewd move.

Comment

Surely we'd be beneath his ambitions? From AC Milan to QPR is quite a comedown. And anyway, I just don't see him suited to the gritty reality of the second tier of English football.

Comment

If it's Lee Hoo's decision, then I'd buy into it for now. He has a decent track record of appointing managers at his previous clubs. Either way lets just hope the next manager is a success.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                                If it's Lee Hoo's decision, then I'd buy into it for now. He has a decent track record of appointing managers at his previous clubs. Either way lets just hope the next manager is a success.
                                One thing I like about Lee is that he won't rush things, he'll take a look at all options, see how other clubs do things and then decide on the best option for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X