No announcement yet.

Seedorf linked with Queens Park Rangers role

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's other clubs out there offering jobs to managers , hesitate too long and we could miss out remember last summer we dallied too long and missed out on Clement for one , and look at the way our season has gone so far

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      There's other clubs out there offering jobs to managers , hesitate too long and we could miss out remember last summer we dallied too long and missed out on Clement for one , and look at the way our season has gone so far
      On the flip side, there are other managers in jobs that it may be worth taking time to sound out. JFH, Monk, Rowlett, Edinburgh, etc.

Not always necessary to jump in just because someone is available.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        On the flip side, there are other managers in jobs that it may be worth taking time to sound out. JFH, Monk, Rowlett, Edinburgh, etc.

Not always necessary to jump in just because someone is available.
        Are they any better than what we are reported to be interested in ( Pearson warnock Lambo ) I'm not sure about that Mushy certainly not in Pearsons case

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Are they any better than what we are reported to be interested in ( Pearson warnock Lambo ) I'm not sure about that Mushy certainly not in Pearsons case
          I'd agree on Pearson - personally think hes the ideal to take us forward but it just might not be a bad idea to take a manager who is doing something already rather than one that has failed somewhere else.

Bit like Spurs with Pottechino.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            From AC Milan to QPR is quite a comedown
            The aeroplane (Montella) had a better record at Fiorentina, a better management record overall, is younger and out of work. If we're gonna talk to Seerdorf then by any sane criteria we should be talking to Montella. Perhaps Fiorentina / QPR would be less of a come down than AC / QPR ;)

EDIT Too late. Montella just snapped up by Sampdoria. He had been out of work for a while and was twice a free agent when we were manager hunting.
            Last edited by hal9thou; 16-11-2015, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              I'd agree on Pearson - personally think hes the ideal to take us forward but it just might not be a bad idea to take a manager who is doing something already rather than one that has failed somewhere else.

Bit like Spurs with Pottechino.
              Dont forget their clubs would be due compo tho

Comment

Working...
              X