Warnock - I don't want QPR job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    Give it to him our DOF hasn't covered himself in glory?
    I think the right spelling is "Nasi lemak"
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      Like Hughes and Redknapp?

Know what you're saying matty, would personally prefer one man at the helm responsible, but it's gotta be the right guy.
      Not every manager works out mate, you've noted 2 terrible examples, and there are just as many example of the DoF/Head Coach set up failing miserably. Just talking about he principle, I personally much prefer a manager rather than the adopted from Europe approach.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Sounds like he is just making up a role for his needs and to keep him on the payroll. Not sure what he says he is going to do is actually needed at a club. The games moving forward and NW approach may well be outdated now, let alone moving forward.

Comment

Neil definitely wants the job. There should be no doubt about it. He is only bluffing when speaks otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Not every manager works out mate, you've noted 2 terrible examples, and there are just as many example of the DoF/Head Coach set up failing miserably. Just talking about he principle, I personally much prefer a manager rather than the adopted from Europe approach.
            Agree Matty, a manager, an assistant and good scouts. I want that right back Mr Chairman, can we afford him? End of.

Comment

Working...
            X