X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Blackwell

Neil's Assistant.
    @chrisrobson9

Well done Robbo....just announced ssn....What does this mean?...Strange I'd of thought to bring him in for a week or two

Comment

It is strange Dave. Who knows what is happening, QPR after all.

Don't know what to make of him. One of the old skool guys, and done OK in his career without having a big job.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post

Don't know what to make of him. One of the old skool guys, and done OK in his career without having a big job.
        wasn't he at Leeds could be wrong

Comment

Leeds, Luton, Sheff Utd, and Bury off the top of my head. Leeds/Sheff big clubs, but had them when in league 1 I think.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post

Yeah fair assessment and yeah who knows what's going on.

Comment

Think this must indicate a longer stay for Neil, end of season I guess.
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                “I have spoken with Les [Ferdinand, QPR's director of football], and I have to operate as the head coach - for however long that might be.

“When you look at the fixtures coming up, I don’t think anyone will be rushing in to take over for those! We’ve got to embrace it, and give it our best shot.”

Does seem like they're not expecting an imminent appointment....

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  Pearson just been picked up in a cab though?

Agree, does seem like it's season end now, otherwise why bother? Especially as there isn't a game for two weeks.

Comment

Shite manager, old school and run out of town at Luton. Wasn't he at Blades as well? Must be a Warnock friend.

But it's another hand to help Warnock in the short term so I'm not against it.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Shite manager, old school and run out of town at Luton. Wasn't he at Blades as well? Must be a Warnock friend.

But it's another hand to help Warnock in the short term so I'm not against it.
                      Yer Warnock has had him at a lot of clubs.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Pearson just been picked up in a cab though?

Agree, does seem like it's season end now, otherwise why bother? Especially as there isn't a game for two weeks.
                        Has he not picked the cab up himself and smashed it up? His son will soon follow. Just don't warm to him, if he does arrive obviously will get behind him (jus in case he wants to belt me)
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Wonder if he'll be as helpful to Warnock as Warnock was to Ramsey...

Comment

Looks like we're going rapidly from lovey dovey to kicky ar$ey.

Fingers crossed it works out.

Comment

Did he not have big row with Warnock going back to him taking Neil's job

Comment

Working...
                              X