Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Be Happy With Nigel Pearson As Our New Manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Be Happy With Nigel Pearson As Our New Manager?

Vote a simple yes or no please. Is he the man we need to take us forward. If you don't care about who the manager is or you would prefer someone else just don't vote as we already have a ' who would you want as the next manager' poll.
    He's so marmite, i don't feel the need to add a 'not bothered' option, let's see if we as a forum would be pleased to get him.
    YES.
    74.12%
    NO.
    25.88%
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 12-11-2015, 01:55 PM.

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Vote a simple yes or no please. Is he the man we need to take us forward. If you don't care about who the manager is like kirill just don't vote.
    Get a life already and stop stalking me, call yourself a moderator.
    I'm entitled to my opinion just as you are entitled to yours,
    I am not singling you out in my polls, now am I?
    I want stability, with Pearson or whoever else.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Didn't mean to single you out, you said you didn't care so I was just letting people know if they feel the same then no need to vote.
      Apols, cos it honestly wasn't a dig. Edited,
      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 12-11-2015, 01:56 PM.

Comment

I cant vote in this I'm really not sure whether I want him or not, done a descent job at Leicester.BUT?
        it almost looks like a done deal

Comment

Prefer others, but wouldn't turn my nose up at Pearson. He would do a good job imo.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            I cant vote in this I'm really not sure whether I want him or not, done a descent job at Leicester.BUT?
            it almost looks like a done deal
            Yeah but we have got a 'who would you want ' poll dave, so this is just to see if people would be happy if he does get the job seeing as he's such a big favourite with the bookies,

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              Prefer others, but wouldn't turn my nose up at Pearson. He would do a good job imo.

This. Not my No.1 choice but could do a lot worse. Knows the league well and wont take any s**t from the players. Something I think is needed in the new boss

Comment

If you asked me a week ago I'd have said no but now I'm a full on supporter of the Nottingham Nutter - get him in and watch us go.

Comment

I would be over the moon. Had enough of the nice guys, just want a successfull Rangers.

Comment

Not a fan but hey wtf do I know
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Pol Pot and Hitler double act would be an improvement on Ramsey.

I'd be happy with Pearson, though he wouldn't be my first choice. In fact, there are a few good managers out there at the moment, all would do a better job than CR imo.

Comment

get him in ASAP
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Pol Pot and Hitler double act would be an improvement on Ramsey.

I'd be happy with Pearson, though he wouldn't be my first choice. In fact, there are a few good managers out there at the moment, all would do a better job than CR imo.
                          Mmmmm dunno bakes ...Ol Pol was bit too much of a disciplinarian imo, and Adolf was tactically inept!............................................ ....No no thinking about it you're right!

Comment

I'm a maybe. If not Neil, then yes.

Comment

Christ! Just looked on oddschecker and Alex McLeish is 8's.... ####! That's all we need, that brainless buffoon. Get Pearson (or anyone) in ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                              X