Front page pic of JB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front page pic of JB

I am not one to moan but isn't it a bit odd to have a picture of Joey Barton on our front page.
    He no longer plays for us and the award was for the season before last. Who won it last season?

I was actually thinking the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      I am not one to moan but isn't it a bit odd to have a picture of Joey Barton on our front page.
      He no longer plays for us and the award was for the season before last. Who won it last season?

joey won it two seasons running. legend.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Keep it. Like we should have kept him. On the wage Burnley's paying him.

Comment

It's actually Rob Green that won it last season, that's for the MOTM and not WATRB's Player of the season.

We'll be changing it to text so it display previous winners as well. Some of you wanted a 'Player of the Year' for the site along side the player with the most 'Man of the Match' votes.

Joey did thank everyone on the site who voted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            I would have kept him as well. He was allegedly offered a deal on much lower wages but not sure how it compares to what Burnley are paying him. It was probably less given what they splashed out on Gray.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              I would have kept him as well. He was allegedly offered a deal on much lower wages but not sure how it compares to what Burnley are paying him. It was probably less given what they splashed out on Gray.
              Didn't Marseille offer him a deal but they couldn't meet Joey's wage demand before he came back?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                He wanted out. we couldn't have kept him even if we wanted to.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                X