Leroy Fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leroy Fer

Hi Gents. My boy wants a shirt with Leroy's name and number on the back for xmas. I'm a bit concerned I'm going to shell out the money and Leroys going to be off in January. Is the thinking he's going to stay or go ?

This is a serious concern and I think you should contact the club directly to address it.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Tricky one mate. I imagine a lot of clubs will be put off by the failed medical at Sunderland, so guessing i would say he is more than likely to stay. That being said, i wouldn't be surprised if he went.

Could be worse though pal, he could be asking for Chelsea shirt!

Could always stick the Fer on the left side and add "dinand" at a later date if he does one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
        Could always stick the Fer on the left side and add "dinand" at a later date if he does one.
        or nandos
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Thanks for this wise words- At this stage I think I'll go with 'Fer' on the left hand side and if he does one go add in 'f***s sake' on the right hand side

Comment

Originally posted by BobWev View Post
            Thanks for this wise words- At this stage I think I'll go with 'Fer' on the left hand side and if he does one go add in 'f***s sake' on the right hand side
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

don't waste your money mate
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Brilliant
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Definitely going to leave if not January end of the season, don't waste your money

Comment

Get "Fer" then when he fcks off change it to "GAFFER" or put "Burger" after it

Comment

Great, just great!

Comment

Enjoyed that one I must admit, I'd be tempted to get that on a shirt myself
                        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Why not buy him the shirt and say your put the name on later and the little one in Feb then Dads a hero twice
                          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Working...
                          X