Have I missed something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Previous posts surrey. Didn't you post that he was useless?
    Nope, I've never mentioned Polter on this forum. As for Warnock - I don't hate him for taking a job that is in all likelihood well paid and on his terms. I congratulate him for it if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Anounced publicly and spoken about on here untold times. Warnock is the Interim manager to look after managerial duties till a new man is appointed.
      Who did you want to manage the team till the new manager turns up then? Jude or the tea lady or nobody?
      I'm getting more and more convinced you are just trolling non stop now, and setting up more passes for your trolly e mates hitman and surrey to latch onto.
      I think Kirill has a point in that, what happens to NW now. Surely we don't just say thanks, and bye?.. He himself said he's been itching to get back on the training ground.
      For one game they could've given the reins to Steve Gallen?....Seems a bit rough to just dump him again

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
        Nope, I've never mentioned Polter on this forum. As for Warnock - I don't hate him for taking a job that is in all likelihood well paid and on his terms. I congratulate him for it if anything.
        Oh ok, must've got you mixed up with another poster....apologies.....Anyway the debt clearance is good news, and the gamble, you mentioned earlier with the club's future,
        is now secure

Comment

As Charlie Austin said in his Talksport interview - it was fairly obvious that once Neil Warnock was appointed the clock was ticking on Ramsey's tenure.

And I'd say, after a long series of blunders by the club, this was a good move. It allowed for a smooth transition from Ramsey to whoever the next incumbent is, and it also offers us the chance to take stock and stabilise under a very competent manager. Personally I don't get why people wouldn't want Warnock to stay on, I think he'd do us perfectly for now, at least to the end of the season. In the world of uncertainties that is league football, I think Colin is a fairly safe bet. It also means we don't have to rush to process, if they decide to get someone else. So, no mystery - straightforward good move by the club.

As for Les as DOF - I don't see him going anywhere soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            As Charlie Austin said in his Talksport interview - it was fairly obvious that once Neil Warnock was appointed the clock was ticking on Ramsey's tenure.

And I'd say, after a long series of blunders by the club, this was a good move. It allowed for a smooth transition from Ramsey to whoever the next incumbent is, and it also offers us the chance to take stock and stabilise under a very competent manager. Personally I don't get why people wouldn't want Warnock to stay on, I think he'd do us perfectly for now, at least to the end of the season. In the world of uncertainties that is league football, I think Colin is a fairly safe bet. It also means we don't have to rush to process, if they decide to get someone else. So, no mystery - straightforward good move by the club.
            If this is so straightforward, why are there growing rumours of us sounding out this and that out-of-job manager right now? The club should just stop that and confirm Warnock until the end of the season with an option to extend. IMHO.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I think NW was bought in by TF to overlook both LF and CR.. All that nonsense that it was CR's call to bring him in.. Think we can see that wasn't true. Don't think I want NW in full time. Would prefer a new manager/coach that will be given a chance to get PL status and keep his job. It's never really worked for NW in the PL so if he does get us up I'm sure he will just get moved on anyway..

Plus, he won't be giving the youth a chance. He will want all the old heads playing. Kind of goes against what the club was trying to promote.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                I'm not convinced with the DOF I'd rather him gone, made a big mistake with Ramsey!!!
                I agree, promoting a Youth Team Coach to the Managers job because he is a mate is unforgiveable, he's got to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  If this is so straightforward, why are there growing rumours of us sounding out this and that out-of-job manager right now? The club should just stop that and confirm Warnock until the end of the season with an option to extend. IMHO.
                  Re-read what I said. They probably haven't decided yet. So this is a good move, either way. Allows breathing space.Despite your impatience, I'm sure they have a different time-scale than one to simply please your demands Kirill!

Comment

My opinion for what its worth is Ramsey was treated shabbily in this , he should have been sacked instead, it would have been more honest.

Comment

Despite your impatience, I'm sure they have a different time-scale than one to simply please your demands Kirill!
                      Not just that, I think they are from a different planet.

Comment

As for Les as DOF - I don't see him going anywhere soon.
                        Can't argue with that

Comment

Comment

Les Poisoned

Maybe Les won't be around as Hubbs posted!!!

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...-malaysia-trip

Comment

Yep, they're from Earth.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                Yep, they're from Earth.
                                Middle Earth. A simple appointment of a new manager (Warnock) turns into a perilous journey to Mordor where many dangers lurk for our adventurers, like strange foods that cause tummyache.

Comment

Working...
                                X