Have I missed something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I missed something?

1) The majority seems to be convinced that Les Ferdinand's position as DOF is secure for now.
    2) The club seems to be actively looking for a new manager/head coach out there.

My questions are, if both of the above factors are correct:

What was the point of the club inviting Neil Warnock back?
    What was the point of Neil Warnock accepting the club's invitation?
    Are we seriously to believe that he wants to be neither DOF nor manager/head coach at QPR, that he just came back to hang about and do - what exactly?

This whole thing just does not make any sense to me right now.
    I'd really love for Warnock to manage us again.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

What was the point of the club inviting Neil Warnock back? A short term (and slightly cynical) ploy by LF and TF to win back the fans after serving up 9 months (at least) of dross.
    What was the point of Neil Warnock accepting the club's invitation? Out of a job and probably made a financial offer that was too good to refuse.
    Are we seriously to believe that he wants to be neither DOF nor manager/head coach at QPR, that he just came back to hang about and do - what exactly? No, he's lying.

Comment

The reason behind his comeback at Lofthus Road was to help Les and Ramsey out of a tricky situation. A New manager will hopefully be appointed as soon as possible. Hopefully not him. Been there and done that etc.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        1) The majority seems to be convinced that Les Ferdinand's position as DOF is secure for now.
        2) The club seems to be actively looking for a new manager/head coach out there.

Are we seriously to believe that he wants to be neither DOF nor manager/head coach at QPR, that he just came back to hang about and do - what exactly?

Got a point there Kirill

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
          What was the point of the club inviting Neil Warnock back? A short term (and slightly cynical) ploy by LF and TF to win back the fans after serving up 9 months (at least) of dross.
          What was the point of Neil Warnock accepting the club's invitation? Out of a job and probably made a financial offer that was too good to refuse.
          Are we seriously to believe that he wants to be neither DOF nor manager/head coach at QPR, that he just came back to hang about and do - what exactly? No, he's lying.
          So you hate Tony,Les Warnock,Polter, to name 4 ....following this club doesn't make you very happy it seems!!

Comment

Anounced publicly and spoken about on here untold times. Warnock is the Interim manager to look after managerial duties till a new man is appointed.
            Who did you want to manage the team till the new manager turns up then? Jude or the tea lady or nobody?
            I'm getting more and more convinced you are just trolling non stop now, and setting up more passes for your trolly e mates hitman and surrey to latch onto.
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 11-11-2015, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Anounced publicly and spoken about on here untold times. Warnock is the Interim manager to look after managerial duties till a new man is appointed.
              You are the one trolling here, putting the cart before the horse.
              Warnock was employed by the club when Ramsey was in charge.
              So Warnock could not have been employed as (interim) manager.

Comment

He came in to help ramsey out cos he was so useless, but he was also brought in to make the inevitable sacking as smooth and unsettling for the players troll.

Comment

Who did you want to manage the team till the new manager turns up then? Jude or the tea lady or nobody?
                  I'm getting more and more convinced you are just trolling non stop now, and setting up more passes for your trolly e mates hitman and surrey to latch onto.

All of these questions seem to have been answered by the club/NW various times.

Comment

He came in to help ramsey out cos he was so useless, but he was also brought in to make the inevitable sacking as smooth and unsettling for the players troll.
                    Does WATRB really need a moderator
                    that continuosly dishes out insults?
                    This is way below our past standards.

Comment

Does WATRB really need a moderator
                      that continuosly dishes out insults?
                      This is way below our past standards.
                      Ha ha

Comment

I'm not convinced with the DOF I'd rather him gone, made a big mistake with Ramsey!!!

Comment

Krill this is on similar line to my one about MALAYER [ lol ] you just never know what might be the reason why Warno was brought in but we'll find out shortly but I firmly believe he was brought in as Ramsey was on the way out

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            So you hate Tony,Les Warnock,Polter, to name 4 ....following this club doesn't make you very happy it seems!!
                            How exactly have you read my comment and come to the conclusion that I "hate" Warnock and Polter (who I didn't even mention)?

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                              How exactly have you read my comment and come to the conclusion that I "hate" Warnock and Polter (who I didn't even mention)?
                              Previous posts surrey. Didn't you post that he was useless?

Comment

Working...
                              X