A Man Mental.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Man Mental.

according to the mirror, warnkcock has recomended pearson to the board.

would you take this loon as our next manager.?

a yes from me.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    according to the mirror, warnkcock has recomended pearson to the board.

would you take this loon as our next manager.?

a yes from me.
    I think I would have him.. I wouldn't have before the season but these players have taken the #### for too long. Imagine the look on there faces when this horrible #### walks through the door. Party Time is over for them.

Still would rather others before him but I wouldn't complain
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

TF, Ruben, Hoos and Ferdinand all meeting tomorrow in Malaysia to discuss new manager.

Comment

He's got to be the number one choice, reckon we could make the play-offs if we get him in quick enough. Nice guys rarely make good managers.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
          I think I would have him.. I wouldn't have before the season but these players have taken the #### for too long. Imagine the look on there faces when this horrible #### walks through the door. Party Time is over for them.

Still would rather others before him but I wouldn't complain
          Spot on,

Comment

Wouldn't be my choice but I'm finding it hard to argue against him being manager.

Comment

we better get in there before foolham. they keep piping us to the post
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                we better get in there before foolham. they keep piping us to the post
                True. But it's kind of them to provide us with a musical accompaniment while they do it.

Comment

100% my number one choice . These pampered little petels won't know what's hit them

Comment

I hope foolham get him instead. Utter joke of a human being. Wouldn't want him representing my club. At least warnock never abused his own pitch side fans
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
                      He's got to be the number one choice, reckon we could make the play-offs if we get him in quick enough. Nice guys rarely make good managers.
                      All about man managing. Rocket up the ar*es does not work in this modern game any more. Might get a reaction the first time, but players will switch off and ignore it. If dropped they are on the blower to their agent for a move. Even at non league level I have learn't not to hit the roof anymore.

Pep Guardiola, arguably the best manager in world football right now - He seems a nice guy.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        I hope foolham get him instead. Utter joke of a human being. Wouldn't want him representing my club. At least warnock never abused his own pitch side fans
                        To be fair on his day Warnock is a very similar character to Pearson, who did some outrageous things whilst at Plymouth and Sheff United. I didn't want him to take over at Rangers but he did and the rest is history. Pearson reminds me of a younger Warnock.

Comment

I have said on numerous threads that I'm no great fan of his (hate his style and personality) but if he did become boss then so be it. I think he can do a job but I fear our fans would quickly turn on him.
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            I have said on numerous threads that I'm no great fan of his (hate his style and personality) but if he did become boss then so be it. I think he can do a job but I fear our fans would quickly turn on him.
                            He would probably turn on us before we turn on him.

Comment

Just NO

Comment

Working...
                              X