Twitter Rumour TF looking to sell up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    He won't be interested. If he was he would have bought much more of the club a long time ago.
    They tried to and almost did, but Tango and cash put the price up and TF was the only one interested.

Comment

Personally I want tony to stay.

Comment

Until the fat lady sings
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Hopefully not true think he has been let down big time by 2 big name managers. Deserves a little bit of luck not sure what some fans actually want....I actually think a few want us to go into admin and get relegated so they can revel in it.

Comment

Hopefully not true
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

[QUOTE=maidstone_hoop;1485850]............ Be careful what you wish for.

The best advice

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Why does it have to be the end of the world? Plenty of ownership changes. Fulham,Leicester, Bournemouth, Watford to name a few.... Are they in conference? Stop scaremongering
                well it doesn't have to be the end of the world, but the (dodgy) sauce reckons that tf wants to sell his stake, not give it away for nothing (after paying off all our debts and, i guess, stumping up for any ffp fine before he does one).

it doesn't take a genius to spot that this could mean big trouble...

our chief executive said on record recently that we still have significant cost issues, we lose money week in/week out.
                the club is viewed as a joke within english football (and by the wider world), we have a toxic brand that scarcely any one will touch
                oh... but there's amit and the mittals isn't there? only the rumour has been going around for years that they've lost interest and would similarly like to find someone to buy them out.

if tf wants out, and decides to stop pumping cash into the club to keep it afloat, then we could face really, really bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Hopefully this is BS. Would rather current owners stay and just run club correctly
                  Agreed, and I'd like Mila Kunis to cover me in honey and lick it off. Both are about as likely.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                    Thing is I loved qpr more when we was all in it together. The Fans ,players, manager.when we was skint and having a whip round for Jamie curetons wages.
                    Money has ruined us at end of the day. There's know getting away from that. So if we went back to being potless it ain't nothing I ain't seen before and I'll still be there. Might even feel like the old rangers again.
                    Sensible post.

Comment

I can't see this making sense him selling, why sack CR?
                      Last edited by californiahoop; 08-11-2015, 11:52 PM.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        Hopefully not true think he has been let down big time by 2 big name managers.Deserves a little bit of luck not sure what some fans actually want....I actually think a few want us to go into admin and get relegated so they can revel in it.
                        For the club to not be a laughing stock and a madhouse. Is that too much to ask?

Comment

Would be kind of full circle if he sold the club with Warnock as manager. Especially if he waits until after we are promoted.

2011: TF buys newly promoted QPR with NW as manager.

5 years and 200 odd million quid later.

2016: TF sells newly promoted QPR with NW as manager.
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Just want us to survive and not do a Pompey. Every other supporter wants us to fail because of the money we've spent and I can't blame them. We've truly ####ed it up when given a very good oppotunity to do well.

Comment

Right, when TF took over I'm sure we were in a solid financial state? Don't think there was any debt? If I'm wrong please correct me.
                              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                                If true I hope the first person he rings is Lakshmi Mittal.
                                http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/07/bu...ties.html?_r=0

Lost $700m in the last quarter alone. Steel is falling through the floor. Look at Tata Steel as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X