Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Austin become a Ram, Villain, Cherry or Baggy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isnt going anywhere. Already confirmed he will be here for the season. Why o why would he go to Bournemouth? not having it that his Mrs wants to live there, so thats his next club and as for Derby, makes no sense whatsoever

Will get his move to a safe mid table prem club in the summer.

Comment

Villa linked for £8m bid in January.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Yea, i always thought we would get a few bids from clubs in trouble trying to buy their way out.

£8 mil bid in January, is hard to judge at this time. If in a play off spot, you could argue it is worth taking taking the risk of keeping him. Either way, might be irrelevant as i suspect Austin will refuse a move in Jan and collect his reddies in the summer. Cant see him making the Euros squad either even if he did go and have a good second half of the season at a prem club

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          would bite their hands off. wont see a penny for him come may.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Thread title updated...

Comment

Can't see his mrs wanting to live up there
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Or a Bournemouth, they are linked heavily mate. Desperate for goals and have new money and he's from those parts,

Comment

I saw a copy of Sunday's Liverpool Echo and noticed Charlie's photo on front cover - didn't have chance to read the guff inside but I assume it was this nonsense about potential EFC targets (taken from their web site):

Striking concern

For much of the last transfer window, Martinez was insistent he was not interested in buying a striker.

Then, as deadline day approached, he swooped for young Uruguayan forward Leandro Rodriguez.

He’s one for the future. Martinez, though, may look to bolster his ranks with more senior arrivals.

And among those likely to be available is Queens Park Rangers forward Charlie Austin , currently plying his trade in the Championship

“If something comes up in January that’s right for myself and my family then I’ll assess the situation with my agent then,” said Austin last week, dropping a pretty loud hint.

“However, if not, I will be happy to stay with QPR and play in any position they ask me to play.”

Have to say that Charlie and Lukaku would be a potent pairing; makes more sense then retiring to Bournemouth I'd say.

Comment

For me Charlie will go in January to either WHU or Villa he needs a big club , he has fell well down the pecking order with England he hasnt even had a snif for freindly with injuries to forwards where an untried player like Lingard gets a call .
                    Charlie needs to get in the public eye , and to score about 15 goals from from January for WHU or Villa might give him a chance to gate crash this summers euro's

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      For me Charlie will go in January to either WHU or Villa he needs a big club , he has fell well down the pecking order with England he hasnt even had a snif for freindly with injuries to forwards where an untried player like Lingard gets a call .
                      Charlie needs to get in the public eye , and to score about 15 goals from from January for WHU or Villa might give him a chance to gate crash this summers euro's
                      Have to agree.

Comment

More in the papers today about west brom taking chaz and matty in January if berahino goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          More in the papers today about west brom taking chaz and matty in January if berahino goes.
                          Would be the last club in the prem i would go to if i was an attacking player. Utter Dross they play week in week out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            If Berahino goes then they will have at least £15m in the bank and will be desperate for a replacement. Could get a decent/better return for Austin than elsewhere.

Phillips - I doubt we will get more than £4-5m

Comment

Working...
                            X