Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Austin become a Ram, Villain, Cherry or Baggy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends if the club want to try and recoup some money on him or lose the lot in the summer, Bournemouth is interesting i can see that maybe, his goals could keep them up i reckon

Comment

Sadly I think that bournemouth will be relegated with Austin or without him, along with Sunderland and (wishful thinking Chelscum ) but probably Norwich or Villa so not sure he'd choose. The south coast

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        Sadly I think that bournemouth will be relegated with Austin or without him, along with Sunderland and (wishful thinking Chelscum ) but probably Norwich or Villa so not sure he'd choose. The south coast
        Tell you what , i think Austin at Villa would work they look ok to me just got nothing up front , reckon Bournemouth only need goals , Chelsea could do with a striker too

Comment

Could Austin become a Ram?
          no.

even in the comments of that article, some derby fan says "is he really going to come to derby? i mean, really."
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Get as much dough as we can out of Bournemouth in January and go and get a striker in on loan.

Comment

. . .or the Makems
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Get as much dough as we can out of Bournemouth in January and go and get a striker in on loan.
                Or get Michu in til the end of the season. Can do alot worse than him.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Or get Michu in til the end of the season. Can do alot worse than him.
                  Good ball player, big man, has a lot to prove. Could fit perfectly in that role.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Reckon he'll end up at West Ham, bagging 25 for the season because the manager recognises he DOESN'T DO LONE STRIKER and sorts the team out to play to his goal scoring strengths.

Brain science and rocket surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                      Reckon he'll end up at West Ham, bagging 25 for the season because the manager recognises he DOESN'T DO LONE STRIKER and sorts the team out to play to his goal scoring strengths.

Brain science and rocket surgery.
                      Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but west ham have played 4231 all this season. Alongside that, Michu was in a swansea team that also played 4231 when he got 18 in his first season. He is a very one man up front sort of striker.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but west ham have played 4231 all this season.
                        I'm on about next season, when they've got Charlie and realise that he DOESN'T DO LONE STRIKER!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                          I'm on about next season, when they've got Charlie and realise that he DOESN'T DO LONE STRIKER!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            You're a good lad Nasser!

Comment

He's 8 million now. I would bet my breakfast that Bournemouth will pay that to try and stay in the premiership.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...austin-6807379

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                He's 8 million now. I would bet my breakfast that Bournemouth will pay that to try and stay in the premiership.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...austin-6807379
                                Can see Charlie going but can't see Bournemouth staying up. I reckon Bournemouth will start the bidding then Villa, Newcastle and all the others will come in.

Comment

Working...
                                X