No announcement yet.

Warburton ......no thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee Hoos will be the stumbling block that will decide for Pearson not to take the QPR job I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      To be honest, I don't mind Polter as a squad player. Sometimes it's useful in the Championship to have a battering ram to bring on in the 2nd half or to use on a rainy night on a cr*p pitch away from home. He is not in any way ever going to be prolific though or will he ever be an effective stand in for Charlie.
      Tarbie, have you watched him? he's awful another 6.2 foot forward who jumps 6 foot,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        Tarbie, have you watched him? he's awful another 6.2 foot forward who jumps 6 foot,
        Yeah I've seen him mate, he's a donkey. All I'm saying is there is there is a place in every Championship squad for a battering ram type forward. I certainly don't ever expect him to be prolific or anything more than a squad player.
        Last edited by Tarbie; 10-11-2015, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Be fair Dave you haven't seen a lot of him like the rest of us give him a chance Buddy

Comment

being manager of glasgow rangers is a safe job they only lose a few games a season , they won't be expected to push celtic for the title for another couple of years so he'd be mad to leave

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Be fair Dave you haven't seen a lot of him like the rest of us give him a chance Buddy
              what makes you think i haven't seen as much of him as you lot, do you know how many games i've been to ALL

Comment

what makes you think i haven't seen as much of him as you lot, do you know how many games i've been to ALL
                Qurite simply because he hasnt been given much game time
                that was supposed to read none of us has seen much of him Dave sorry if it was misleading
                Last edited by dogsrrs; 10-11-2015, 02:49 PM.

Comment

that was supposed to read none of us has seen much of him Dave sorry if it was misleading
                  Dunno mate. I think I've seen enough to no he's no world beater. He's a bit like Bobby Zamora with less talent!

Comment

No Problems but in what I've seen I think I've seen enough already to see he's not going to pull up any trees

Comment

Polter on what I've seen live looks really really poor, but of course I'm all for giving him a chance & id also like to see him given a little run sometime.

Comment

My thoughts are lets see if Warnock can get something out of him, I tend to think he could rough up defenders in this league

Comment

It was a question Pr@tt He did state he left Brentford because he didn't want work under controls which amount to the same thing Read the Fckuing thing before you make comment FFS
                          Just to add a bit of truth to this mis information,Warburton worked under a DOF at Brentford called Frank McParland who had replaced Warburton when he was promoted from DOF to Manager.McParland now works with Warburton at Glasgow Rangers after he left Bees and was at Burnley for a few months prior to this.PS think Rosler would be a good shout for you boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Code switcher View Post
                            Just to add a bit of truth to this mis information,Warburton worked under a DOF at Brentford called Frank McParland who had replaced Warburton when he was promoted from DOF to Manager.McParland now works with Warburton at Glasgow Rangers after he left Bees and was at Burnley for a few months prior to this.PS think Rosler would be a good shout for you boys.
                            Terrible shout, thanks anyway. Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Terrible shout, thanks anyway. Ha.

Comment

Working...
                              X