Expectations now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expectations now?

We had all the big hitters starting today and by some accounts AF had the game of his life. 0-0 v. PNE at home?

Still lower mid-table for me.

Yea it was all gonna turn around in 2 days wasn't it.

You're embarrassing.

Comment

neil's taking us up!

Comment

Still expect us to try and avoid second consecutive relegation.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          We had all the big hitters starting today and by some accounts AF had the game of his life. 0-0 v. PNE at home?

Still lower mid-table for me.
          I agree with the fella , we should have won today make no mistake but it was loads better/ anyway !!
          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Mid table has been my expectation all season, that hasn't changed.
            Personally can't quite believe people expected things to change as soon as Ramsey left. Head-scratcher, that one.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Some folk are never happy. Listen to Neil's interview and read his comment and cheer the f ack up...... Loads of positives today.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34685931

So hope he gets it for the rest of the season. We'd have some fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Some folk are never happy. Listen to Neil's interview and read his comment and cheer the f ack up...... Loads of positives today.

Drawing 0-0 with PNE at home. If that's your idea of fun I feel for ya mate

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  Can't converse with you fella. You seemingly haven't a clue. It's the direction of travel. The possibility of improvement. The fact that sensible folk now know there's a team of sorts within our squad. Some players can play. These things matter. Some things wrong today (Charlie), but lots of positives. There weren't any positives against MK Dons bar two individual goals and three points. PNE have kept six consecutive clean sheets and are unbeaten in six but you think theyre rubbish because they're PNE......
                  Last edited by Rangers77; 08-11-2015, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Watch the game
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Play-offs at the start of the season and nothing has changed for me except its harder when you're several points behind.

Come on Rangers
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Rest of season - me too. I feel more positive just listening to him being in charge....and believe in what he says/assessment of games etc (more so than recent managers)

Comment

His infectious and charismatic post-match interview on QPR Player is worth the subscription alone. It's so clear he still has that fire in his belly. Such start contrast to the drab and dreary Ramsey ones which I gave up listening to in the end.

Comment

I think 6th is the best we can hope for....Hull Burnley Middlesboro derby nailed on top 4 leaving 5th and 6th to about 2 of 10 clubs who can keep it together and be consistent...

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                              I think 6th is the best we can hope for....Hull Burnley Middlesboro derby nailed on top 4 leaving 5th and 6th to about 2 of 10 clubs who can keep it together and be consistent...
                              No such thing as consistency in this league, Warnock will be the first to say that himself. Its just about the timing of when luck runs out.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X