No announcement yet.

Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At his best he is good at positioning. I should believe thatīs why he`s a decent player to have in your squad/team. Given he is played alongside a player who is quicker and more creative than him, that is.
    Last edited by Shania; 08-11-2015, 12:16 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      too be fair I suggested Henry at RB only to be ridiculed by Matty
      For obvious reasons I didnīt dare to suggest it at all. Nothing to do with MattyRangers, by the way.
      Last edited by Shania; 16-11-2015, 07:02 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Apparently he use to play there quite regularly for wolves and done a decent job.

Perch never should of been signed, he's absolutely pony. Would love kelvin to step up and make that position his own.

Comment

if Ramsey had played him (or even Barton) at right back against Sanchez last season Furlong might be in the team now instead of having had his confidence shot to pieces by one of the best players in the Prem! That one decision alone told me all I needed to know about Ramsey.....no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
            if Ramsey had played him (or even Barton) at right back against Sanchez last season Furlong might be in the team now instead of having had his confidence shot to pieces by one of the best players in the Prem! That one decision alone told me all I needed to know about Ramsey.....no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Same. Won't expect much going forward but he's solid enough to hold that area and do enough. Perch and Nervous just look erratic.
              Just a case of getting used to the role. Faurlin pulling him up about getting forward will have helped.

Good performance IMO

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                I have to say, it was a very clever shout playing Henry at RB.
                I reckon a better test of NW's cleverness will be who he puts at RB when Perch is off his suspension!
                If he's seen the shift Karl's put in like the rest of us on here, he's the clear answer over Perch.
                But if he doesn't do that, will you get on his back like most likely would've happened with CR?

thought this point (when perch comes back)
                would be the main discussion piece in this thread!!
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Furlong is back from his loan...would like to see him get in the squad now and push on.

Challenge Henry for the RB spot (can't believe I am typing this) !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Furlong is back from his loan...would like to see him get in the squad now and push on.

Was only a sub for a league two club saturday. You think he's good enough for our first team Mush? Proves how inexperienced ramsey was playing him in the prem, I said at the time he has probably ruined his career,
                    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 17-11-2015, 10:07 AM.

Comment

so back to my point: whos going to play RB friday - henry perch or furs.

imo shockingly, karl henry seems the best option of those three.

having looked at who played LM for boro last 2 outings - Stewart Downing and some fella named Carlos De Pena
                      http://www.skysports.com/football/hu...o/teams/339718
                      http://www.skysports.com/football/mb...m/teams/339707
                      Rangers Til I Die
                      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Nothing shocking about it Arthur mate, Henry is a good player and has done fine for us Barr the start of this season, since hes been here and played great at rb when asked to by warnock.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                          so back to my point: whos going to play RB friday - henry perch or furs.

imo shockingly, karl henry seems the best option of those three.

having looked at who played LM for boro last 2 outings - Stewart Downing and some fella named Carlos De Pena
                          http://www.skysports.com/football/hu...o/teams/339718
                          http://www.skysports.com/football/mb...m/teams/339707
                          Behave yerself Arty Henry is is an ok player that did what his coach wanted him to do , and thats where the fault lay

Comment

Terrible idea. Stuart Downing would roast him on Friday.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Karlos all the way!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                Terrible idea. Stuart Downing would roast him on Friday.
                                That's why I said squad, not first team

Comment

Working...
                                X