Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Still think that if he's not good enough for league two he's not good enough for us. All he's got on his side at the omens is youth. In fact most of our youngsters are not doing very well in the lower divisions.
      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 17-11-2015, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        So you did, apologies.
        No probs pal !

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Still saucy that if he's not good enough for league two he's not good enough for us. All he's got on his side at the omens is youth. In fact most of our youngsters are not doing very well in the lower divisions.
          How is he not good enough for league 2? All the Northampton boards reckoned he was a very good player. In addition, he was cover for an injury which the player is now back from and he was left out last week not to be cup tied.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            How is he not good enough for league 2? All the Northampton boards reckoned he was a very good player. In addition, he was cover for an injury which the player is now back from and he was left out last week not to be cup tied.
            Oh right, thought he was left out due to form. Isnt he cup tied if named on the subs bench then?
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 17-11-2015, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Oh right, thought he was left out due to form. Instead he cup tied if named on the subs bench then?
              Wasn't named in the squad for the cup game as far as I know

Comment

I'm not being argumentative Mush, I really want our kids to do well and play for us. But I read they sent him back and he was an unused sub saturday so I just read that as he wasn't cutting the mustard. Same with Polter getting sent back from the 92nd club cos he couldn't get a game, and sutherland and that other kid ain't playing for Dagenham either the last time I checked. Not looking to good sadly.

Comment

I think Henry is solid but this year his been different player, it all comes down to playing players in the positions they strongest. He may not provide nothing going forwards but let the others do that, as long as he makes the defence much tougher to beat is good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Behave yerself Arty Henry is is an ok player that did what his coach wanted him to do , and thats where the fault lay
                    yeah and my point is that its rather shocking that hes seems the strongest option/best choice on Friday
                    for the position of RB

over the Wigan POTY bloke we signed in the summer for that position, and also the youngun that did rather well last season before getting roasted at selhurst park thanks to our ex-manager

so we're on the same wavelength here.
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Think it is absolutely crazy to write off Furlong after 2 bad games.. After some of the performances over the last few years. Even this season, Henry, Onouha, Toszer, Perch, Konchesky... How can you hang the poor boy out to dry. And then two games were against Bolasie and Sanchez. Think the best of wing backs will struggle.

I'm not saying just chuck him in but use him where we can.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                        yeah and my point is that its rather shocking that hes seems the strongest option/best choice on Friday
                        for the position of RB

over the Wigan POTY bloke we signed in the summer for that position, and also the youngun that did rather well last season before getting roasted at selhurst park thanks to our ex-manager

so we're on the same wavelength here.
                        wiv ya

Comment

I'm not being argumentative Mush, I really want our kids to do well and play for us. But I read they sent him back and he was an unused sub saturday so I just read that as he wasn't cutting the mustard. Same with Polter getting sent back from the 92nd club cos he couldn't get a game, and sutherland and that other kid ain't playing for Dagenham either the last time I checked. Not looking to good sadly.
                          Fair do's but Northampton fans have said he should be at a higher level and they're the ones watching. Reason the club are not extending the loan though is that they've got financial issues and their assets have been frozen. The league have banned them from bringing players in.

By the way Polter hasn't been on loan....Blackwood has though.
                          Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 17-11-2015, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Yeah sorry, meant blackwood.

Comment

Working...
                            X