feel good factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feel good factor

just watched warnock talk about his return and was the first time I smiled this season (actually when slaphead was fired was first time).

It just felt right. I understand he is not the long term solution but he really does bring back the good time memories of that season which was without doubt one of the best over last few decades!

come on you Rsssss

Just did exactly the same !

And then went on the website and bought a ticket for tomorrow :-)

U Rsss !!!!

Comment

I love Nelly.......Great manager for this division.Like the last time he took over I just feel confident, that he is in control.
      Knows what he wants the players do, they know what he wants them to do...Perfect.
      Would be very tempted to give it to him, if he wanted it till the end of the season

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        I love Nelly.......Great manager for this division.Like the last time he took over I just feel confident, that he is in control.
        Knows what he wants the players do, they know what he wants them to do...Perfect.
        Would be very tempted to give it to him, if he wanted it till the end of the season
        I love that he said he knew his team and that he is going to train with them today.

the word training just made me shiver as I don't think the team have done that since last season....

Comment

Gota hairline like Gervinho these days...

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Gota hairline like Gervinho these days...

Still no eye brows though
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              Still no eye brows though
              More odd to look at than ever, do you not think

Comment

Good to see a QPR manager smiling at Loftus Road for once!

Comment

He likes a holding midfielder if he picks Henry tomorrow we singing you don't know what your doing

I love Neil hopefully gets us organised its a nice game to start with

Comment

lets actually get on the front foot as ramsey kept saying and put teams under pressure

Comment

Just wanted to point out NW's incredible record for us in the championship that counting a draw as half a win (fairly standard practice statistically), his record in the champ is 66% win + 1/2 draw, only losing 10 times in 60 Games in the championship, which is almost unheard of.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by paulw View Post
                        Just did exactly the same !

And then went on the website and bought a ticket for tomorrow :-)

U Rsss !!!!
                        definitely put a few hundred on the gate tomorrow
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

dream game to start with really and with the big name players all new back from injury im hoping for a decent little run.

Comment

Something odd.

I've just gone on QPR's official YouTube channel to see if I could see the video you were talking about, and after going through the video list it appears that the club have removed every single video of this season with Chris Ramsey in. Literally not one video of interviews, after match talks, access all R's nothing.

Very strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Something odd.

I've just gone on QPR's official YouTube channel to see if I could see the video you were talking about, and after going through the video list it appears that the club have removed every single video of this season with Chris Ramsey in. Literally not one video of interviews, after match talks, access all R's nothing.

Very strange.
                              They have men in blacked it Jimmy

Comment

Working...
                              X