Why is.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    What I find most amusing of all, is that you signed up with an e-mail address which contains your complete first name, your middle initial and your complete surname.

"Why is that amusing?" I can hear people ask.

Because apart from ending in googlemail.com, it is exactly the same as the previous one he signed up with which ended in gmail.com.

And the same D.O.B. You couldn't make it up.

Never mind TW, nice try. Must try to put that expensive education to use next time though and not be so bleeding obvious.
    He misses us

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald Bostock View Post
      ...this site SO slow to load up? Is it all the adverts on here? It's really slow!!!!
      Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      It's really busy at the moment due to manager sacking so it could be cos of traffic, but it's not slow for me whatsoever to be honest.
      There is no indication of any slowdowns relating to the server during the last 24 hours. I log and monitor page generation times and the average is around 100ms for the past 24 hours.

There is no indication of any load related issues relating to the server during the last 24 hours. The peak server load within the past 24 hours is 33%. The average load is 8%.

Someone please tell me how there is any indication of server overloading issues, or slow page loading times caused by the server????

Comment

Originally posted by agoodm View Post
        There is no indication of any slowdowns relating to the server during the last 24 hours. I log and monitor page generation times and the average is around 100ms for the past 24 hours.

There is no indication of any load related issues relating to the server during the last 24 hours. The peak server load within the past 24 hours is 33%. The average load is 8%.

Someone please tell me how there is any indication of server overloading issues, or slow page loading times caused by the server????
        As you know, I am technically gifted on all such issues so my diagnosis is there was clearly a glitch in the #internetsuperinformationhighway which only affected a 0.00001% of the population in the Royal Tunbridge Wells area. Simples
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by agoodm View Post

Yeah I thought it would be that but I was to busy to tell everyone

Comment

Disappointing TW...1/10 effort

Comment

Working...
            X