Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      To be honest this appointment would worry me a little.

Is les again looking to give a coloured manager a chance rather than looking at who is best for us right now.

It's not the race card as hasselbank has done a very good job with button and I'm sure he would be on a lot of people shortlist.

Surely a Pearson type of character should be first inthe que before hasselbank on genuine merit and not because we are looking to lead the way in opening the door for more ethnic mangers to be given the top job?

Hope this doesn't offend as not written too it's just a little worry I do have about Les.
      It's about money too mate, Pearson will be demanding a large wedge. Same reason we didn't go for Sherwood last time, wanted too much money.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
        No , Chelsea scum
        Grow up, I'm sure you said the same about Paul Furlong

Comment

Someone said coloured

Comment

Not for me. Managers go in at burton and do well because there well run club with long term strategy so managers pick up where last one left off. We are a total and utter shambles with fires needing putting out everywhere. The club at current time needs a strong no nonsense hard ####### who takes p iss takers our by the throat

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
              Grow up, I'm sure you said the same about Paul Furlong
              Usual dribble .....He must be a newbie, some of our best players down the years have been ex chelsea

Comment

No , Chelsea scum
                You must've hated Paul Furlong then.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

JFH apparently couple of weeks ago said he would only consider moving from Burton to a club with structure in place and who are sound financially. We are the complete opposite to that so might aswell rule him out.

Comment

Coloured? Is white not a colour then? Some peeps need to crawl from under their rock and embrace the 21st century. JFH is as viable an option as any young up and coming manager.

By the way I'm a new poster, so hello and good morning to Rangers fans everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbob View Post
                      Coloured? Is white not a colour then? Some peeps need to crawl from under their rock and embrace the 21st century. JFH is as viable an option as any young up and coming manager.

By the way I'm a new poster, so hello and good morning to Rangers fans everywhere.
                      Welcome, and spot on!
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Welcome to the chaos.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Not for me. Managers go in at burton and do well because there well run club with long term strategy so managers pick up where last one left off. We are a total and utter shambles with fires needing putting out everywhere. The club at current time needs a strong no nonsense hard ####### who takes p iss takers our by the throat
                          Fair point - Rowett an example but it all started with Nigel Clough who would probably, in all reality, be a good option for us.

Comment

Welcome and so right

Comment

No , Chelsea scum
                              This is what they will say after his first defeat.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Welcome big Bob... Your 100% right it was poor use of wording fella. As said no offence at all meant by it and as stated I think hasselbank is a great up and coming manager with some fantastic potential.

The main point of the post is the awareness of ferdinands previous frequent comments of supporting more ethnic managers within the game which is fair enough.
                                With him being so passionate about the above and in a position to do something about it was just slightly concerned that he'd overlook other viable candidates with proven track records to give hasselbank a chance.

As said no offence meant at all just a observation and as hove pointed out a lot of the talk is just rumours atm.

Comment

Working...
                                X