No announcement yet.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh fark off Powell is pony! Rowett and JFH are both exciting prospects tbf though, wouldn't be upset with either of those.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
      According to the Times today we have interviewed Chris Powell FFS

He is in a 3 way battle with JFH and Rowlett apparently.

QPR have interviewed Chris Powell and he is competing with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and Gary Rowett for the vacant manager's position at the Championships club. (The Times - subscription required)
      Rooney rules without doubt

Comment

QPR have interviewed Chris Powell and he is competing with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and Gary Rowett for the vacant manager's position at the Championships club. (The Times - subscription required)
        Gotta be nonsense that!

Powell crashed and burned at Huddersfield, hardly set the world on fire at Charlton either. Not even we'd be daft enough to hire him!

Comment

Oh ffs, please not him. Hasselbaink and Rowett I'd be alright with, not Powell.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by robsondinho View Post
            according to the times today we have interviewed chris powell ffs

He is in a 3 way battle with jfh and rowlett apparently.

Qpr have interviewed chris powell and he is competing with jimmy floyd hasselbaink and gary rowett for the vacant manager's position at the championships club. (the times - subscription required)
            rooney rule??????????????

Comment

• I don't believe any of it I cant see Rowett leaving a bigger club that he supports in a better position than us to come here , was Chis Powell part of this Europe wide interest in the job more bullshlt
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 24-11-2015, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Looks like we are not looking to appoint a manager based on merit again. Our owners must like losing money.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderman View Post
                  Looks like we are not looking to appoint a manager based on merit again. Our owners must like losing money.
                  Tbf bit OTT as this is all media speculation at the moment. I'll personally reserve judgment until an appointment is made.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Maybe people don't want to work under Les, and the last three standing are all what will? Rowett is not a terrible choice and depending on the club stability at Birmingham and what he has been given in transfer money would see him leave Birmingham.

Chris Powell needs to start lower next time and work his way back up, he has managed at this level and never came out looking good.

JKH could be working a Gary Rowett team??? I feel again if he joins expectation will destroy him.

Strange... shortlist! If this is our shortlist I think the owners should be VERY worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderman View Post
                      Looks like we are not looking to appoint a manager based on merit again. Our owners must like losing money.
                      What they are losing now will be nothing compared to next season if they don't get it right this time and start shaping up , attendances are dipping now , imo next season they will drop to around 11,000 if they keep fartarssing about
                      Last edited by dogsrrs; 24-11-2015, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                        Maybe people don't want to work under Les, and the last three standing are all what will? Rowett is not a terrible choice and depending on the club stability at Birmingham and what he has been given in transfer money would see him leave Birmingham.

Chris Powell needs to start lower next time and work his way back up, he has managed at this level and never came out looking good.

JKH could be working a Gary Rowett team??? I feel again if he joins expectation will destroy him.

Strange... shortlist! If this is our shortlist I think the owners should be VERY worried.
                        Not just the owners
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Will QPR appoint their new manager on Black Friday ?

Comment

• If true it is a 3 way battle, then as long as JFH or Rowett are the ones chosen then that will be a great appointment. Probably the 2 best candidates going and both in jobs too, both remind me of Curbishley back in the 90's. Had we got Curbishley instead of Houston our history may have been a lot different.

Comment

• Just an after thought isn't Powell a local boy ? do the Times see him another of ###'s buddies , please don't let Les get the say to appoint another one of his palls

Comment

• Personally I would be very happy with Rowett but I can't see him leaving Birmingham.

Comment

Working...
                                X