Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Young up and coming manager, worked wonders at Burton...

http://the72.co.uk/39248/league-one-...e-for-qpr-job/

Not for me, we could get better, more experienced we're QPR afterall

Comment

Would love him here.

Not sure he would be given the time to implement his team and style though.

Comment

Mentioned him on a earlier thread.

Done wonders in his short managerial career so far. A top player who would automatically earn the respect of so called 'stars' as he has done a lot more in his career than our players.

Fresh ideas, as well as using methods & ideas from top previous managers he has played under.

This is QPR though. Ex Chelsea, and would he get the time with us being unpatient as we are?

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...nk-the-manager
        Last edited by Robsondinho; 05-11-2015, 05:58 PM.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

He's the new bookies favourite isn't he?

Comment

Would certainly have the respect of the players.

Comment

I'd deffo give him a go. Rather him than others suggested. Doing wonders at Burton

Comment

Good call and no different in experience to Rowett when he joined Birmingham and he is the sort of manager we should be looking at.

Comment

Can see why he's being linked and I hope the likes of him are seriously looked at and considered.

I still personally think we need someone with experience at this level and there are a few around who should be above hasselbank imo ie Pearson!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    He's the new bookies favourite isn't he?
                    Yeah pretty short too. 5/4 or 13/8 on offer. Next fav is timmy at 9/4 or 5/2, then warnock at 7s or 8s. An interesting appointment if it happens and one I wouldnt be too opposed to. Can't see him standing for any funny business from the players

Comment

saw him and his family a couple of years back at chessington world of adv's , sod fast track he went straight to the front of the queue. doing a good job at burton

Comment

To be honest this appointment would worry me a little.

Is les again looking to give a coloured manager a chance rather than looking at who is best for us right now.

It's not the race card as hasselbank has done a very good job with button and I'm sure he would be on a lot of people shortlist.

Surely a Pearson type of character should be first inthe que before hasselbank on genuine merit and not because we are looking to lead the way in opening the door for more ethnic mangers to be given the top job?

Hope this doesn't offend as not written too it's just a little worry I do have about Les.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Is les again looking to give a coloured manager a chance rather than looking at who is best for us right now.

It's not the race card as hasselbank has done a very good job with button and I'm sure he would be on a lot of people shortlist.

Surely a Pearson type of character should be first inthe que before hasselbank on genuine merit and not because we are looking to lead the way in opening the door for more ethnic mangers to be given the top job?

Hope this doesn't offend as not written too it's just a little worry I do have about Les.
                          2+2=5 mate. How do we know Pearson wasnt on the shortlist but he's not interested? So many variables to consider without any actual info. This is paper talk atm so let's wait to see what happens before we accuse les of a race agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            2+2=5 mate. How do we know Pearson wasnt on the shortlist but he's not interested? So many variables to consider without any actual info. This is paper talk atm so let's wait to see what happens before we accuse les of a race agenda.
                            Wise words hove

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Not offensive, you have posted your thoughts, but I suspect you are way off base, if he would jeperdise his position to promote black managers, that puts him up there with Malcolm X, ML King, Ali, Gandi,etc.

Good QPR man, yes, freedom fighter, NO!!

Les, why were you sack from your last job? The brudders let me down innit!
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X