No announcement yet.

Message to Neil Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a decent enough squad so I'm sure he will get us winning games. Bet he doesn't leave Fer sat on the bench Saturday, unlike the Youth team coach.

Comment

Message to Neil Warnock

You are such a bullsh1ter!

Comment

Just do what is right, play your socks off in a controlled structured manner, play the best players in their best positions and at home at least play an attacking game. Give the fans something to be proud of.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          I've watched Harriman at Wycombe a few times this season mate, not Championship standard I'm afraid.
          But I heard he's not playing right back at wycombe.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
            We have a decent enough squad so I'm sure he will get us winning games. Bet he doesn't leave Fer sat on the bench Saturday, unlike the Youth team coach.
            He won't rest players after only playing three or four games either. Can't wait to see him in the managers area going mental at the ref and lino and geeing our lazy players right up.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              But I heard he's not playing right back at wycombe.
              Nah his not every game... Ainsworth has played him right wing for a few. He has done OK but not good enough for the Champ IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                First line - just think we are desperate for a left winger and a RB
                Ah, I see.

Don't think Furlong is the answer at right back at the moment though.
                Whenever I've seen him he has been regularly caught out of position and a bit lightweight.
                Got potential though, I can see that.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                  Really? Even so, would be a vast improvement on Perch or Neds that's for sure!
                  So without seeing him play you can make that judgement? Would tend to agree with those that have seen him play.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                    So without seeing him play you can make that judgement? Would tend to agree with those that have seen him play.
                    would you take messi?

Comment

would you take messi?
                      cant see what this has to do with anything on this thread........your usual dross?

Comment

Message to Warnock?

You're the one of the most successful managers in this league in history - and welcome back.

Can we have another 2010-2011 please?

Kind regards,

Mav

Comment

Well knowitall I asked you because when you say yes, I would ask you have you seen him play.
                          Then you would say no and i would then shoot down your pathetic (as usual) argument that posters who don't
                          go to games are not allowed an opinion.......#####

Comment

Well knowitall I asked you because when you say yes, I would ask you have you seen him play.
                            Then you would say no and i would then shoot down your pathetic (as usual) argument that posters who don't
                            go to games are not allowed an opinion.......#####
                            Ah, another great argument from you.

You want to recall a RB who is playing in League 2 and put him straight into the first team, without ever seeing how he has performed at that level?.......So yes, i would take the opinion of someone who has seen him play over your guesswork.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                              Ah, another great argument from you.

You want to recall a RB who is playing in League 2 and put him straight into the first team, without ever seeing how he has performed at that level?.......So yes, i would take the opinion of someone who has seen him play over your guesswork.
                              wtf?...you really need some help tw, too much watching citv has made you delirious, and spouting complete nonsense

Comment

wtf?...you really need some help tw, too much watching citv has made you delirious, and spouting complete nonsense
                                What bit do you not understand petal?

Comment

Working...
                                X