Really important now..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
    On current form yes ! Could of had them both as gray was going for about 500k from Luton
    Charlie has 7 in 9 and Gray has 8 in 10 so pretty similar form wise for this season. Austin has done it in the prem so on balance I would much prefer Austin.

Comment

Dont you know forum etiquette qprhoop?
      You are supposed to call qpr a circus and say no good manager will come here and every other club is better than ours and all the players from other clubs are.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Dont you know forum etiquette qprhoop?
        You are supposed to call qpr a circus and say no good manager will come here and every other club is better than ours and all the players from other clubs are.
        Sorry mate I'll try and remember for next time.

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
          On current form yes ! Could of had them both as gray was going for about 500k from Luton
          Really? On current form? Really? You're looking at a goalscorer of 4 goals against Huddersfield and Fulham as having put him ahead of Chaz in the goalscoring charts. He has done nothing to prove to me that he is better on current form than Charlie. For the record and I know it's more stats but this statement is a shock to me: Chaz has 11 shots on target this season and has converted 7 of those. Gray has had 14 shots on target this season, with 9 goals. Conversion rates of 64% each and - were it not for the injury at Fulham, you can be d@mn sure Chaz would have more goals and be well above Gray.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Really? On current form? Really? You're looking at a goalscorer of 4 goals against Huddersfield and Fulham as having put him ahead of Chaz in the goalscoring charts. He has done nothing to prove to me that he is better on current form than Charlie. For the record and I know it's more stats but this statement is a shock to me: Chaz has 11 shots on target this season and has converted 7 of those. Gray has had 14 shots on target this season, with 9 goals. Conversion rates of 64% each and - were it not for the injury at Fulham, you can be d@mn sure Chaz would have more goals and be well above Gray.
            All about opinions I love chaz as much as anyone just pointing out why dyche would leave burnley as he had a striker banging in the goals and a team top of the table ! Think we have bigger things to worry about than who has the better striker lol

Comment

Working...
            X