LF and Rangers Mandate change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF and Rangers Mandate change

Is he taking the p*ss or something the mandate should no matter what to try and get promotion, what he is saying is if he got rid of the players that they wanted to, the ones that they bring in would not be good enough, says a lot for LF that he is not capable in finding players that are good enough to take us forward, shut the door behind you Les on the way out of the building, clueless hope he is not involved in selecting the next manager, as he will have another idiot in Sherwood.

Never been happy with this we don't want promotion bull.......be like Lewis Hamilton joining a race and saying he don't want to win

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Never been happy with this we don't want promotion bull.......be like Lewis Hamilton joining a race and saying he don't want to win
      Or you pull a good looking woman and take them home and just want to talk about the weather
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
        Or you pull a good looking woman and take them home and just want to talk about the weather
        Wait that isn't the ultimate goal? Damn
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Just making excuses for sacking the bloke who they employed out of nowhere.

Basically Ferdinand covering his own ####.

Comment

Totally understand the "bull" about not wanting promotion, but have to say I agree with LF that had we lost Austin, Fer, Sandro, Phillips etc then we would have been
            starting the season with a virtually new team (again), so to expect them to play well and win the league would have been too far fetched.
            Yes it would have been great, but unrealistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
              Totally understand the "bull" about not wanting promotion, but have to say I agree with LF that had we lost Austin, Fer, Sandro, Phillips etc then we would have been
              starting the season with a virtually new team (again), so to expect them to play well and win the league would have been too far fetched.
              What I'm saying no matter what players you have you should still be trying to finish as high as possible, and that is the standards you should use.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                What I'm saying no matter what players you have you should still be trying to finish as high as possible, and that is the standards you should use.
                totally agree , even though i don't see the point of being in the PL unless you can compete with the top teams , we must aim to win every game and try to get there

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                  Les is right and the fans are wrong for not accepting reality

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                    Les is right and the fans are wrong for not accepting reality
                    This. If we had lost our best players and people still expected promotion, those expectations would have been very unrealistic.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      That's good herts, I'm using that one!!

Comment

Ferdinand is spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                          Agree, but had we lost our "star" players in the transfer window, realistically how high would we have finished? you can`t be top of the league when you lose every week.
                          Yes the team has to be sent out with a plan of winning every game (of course) but if we don`t have the players capable of winning week in week out you simply have to lower expectations, at least as fans we do.

Comment

The shadow of LF as DOF

Dependent on LF's remaining power as DoF, I can see his role at the club significantly impacting the type of coach we get. If LF still gets final say on personnel moves then we're not going to get a big name coach. If the coach is allowed to call the shots then I still see QPR as a job a lot of coaches/managers would want. Personally, I'd like Rodgers but that isn't going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                            X