Talksport saying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talksport saying

Warnocks got it til end of the season. Snakey Colin saying he didn't want to manage now all of a sudden manager sacked and him put in charge. Ramsey definitely didn't ask for Warnock here it was the powers above.

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Warnocks got it til end of the season. Snakey Colin saying he didn't want to manage now all of a sudden manager sacked and him put in charge. Ramsey definitely didn't ask for Warnock here it was the powers above.
    That's the way it goes mate #survival

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      How is Neil snakey?....Did he force the club to hire him?...NO

Comment

Writing was on the wall as soon as NW was hired,he was always going to be back up if things didn't improve,i am glad the board did this as a very easy fit knowing the inside out of the club,the board weren't being as stubborn or nieve as some of us thought !!

Comment

Talk sport also said Gerry Francis to potentially come back.

Which we were then mocked for.

Comment

warnock when he lived at petersham would sort out the dustman free tickets and was very approachable and friendly , my brothers mate would chat to him. let himself down with the diouf signing but we can forgive him . onwards and upwards

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              warnock when he lived at petersham would sort out the dustman free tickets and was very approachable and friendly , my brothers mate would chat to him. let himself down with the diouf signing but we can forgive him . onwards and upwards
              met him ...very nice man

Comment

Working...
              X