Atttack ffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atttack ffs

Jet up front with Charlie, Fer, Luongo, Chery and Faurlin in the middle. Let's go for it
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Rather see Polter up front with Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
      Than Jet??

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Me too.
          What's JET and his superb goal record so far done to upset you then mate?

Comment

How about a midfield diamond of: Sandro- defensive midfielders, luongo&fer- centre midfielders, chery- attacking midfielder. We then could play with any 2 of Austin/Phillips/JET/Polter up top

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              What's JET and his superb goal record so far done to upset you then mate?
              Nothing, I just think that once Polter gets the chance he'll cause problems. I'd play JET and Blackwood at some point too.

Comment

JET plays the lone striker REALLY well, Charlie doesn't. He needs a big hold up lump to tee him up, hence Polter. Depending on team tactics, Lone Striker or two up front, these would be my choices.

Comment

I would like to see Phillips back on the right wing supplying crosses into the box for Austin and either JET or Polter alongside him. Chery on the left wing.
                  Luongo Faurlin Sandro Doughty as defensive midfileder with Fer in the attacking midfielder role.

Either that or a 4411 with 2 cms plus Fer in the hole behibd Austin.
                  Last edited by stanistheman; 05-11-2015, 12:21 AM.

Comment

JET plays the lone striker REALLY well, Charlie doesn't. He needs a big hold up lump to tee him up, hence Polter. Depending on team tactics, Lone Striker or two up front, these would be my choices.
                    There is no actual proof of this, He scores as a lone striker and he scores as a duo, it doesn't affect him goalscoring wise. He's learning to bring in others to the game but he has already done it rather well.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Can we finally expect to see 4-4-2 at home? Or any formation with 2 up top?
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

We can't attack cos we cant defend. Mindlessly attacking will just mean leaking goals at the back. Personally, if there's a simple thing to sort out I'd say it's our energy levels...... we're too lethargic and need to flipping well get on the front foot and impose ourselves; not just up front but all the over the pitch.

Comment

Working...
                        X