Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR manager: Realistic list of candidates and suggestions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else really don't want Warnock to get it full time? Never go back and I believe that. Palace found that one out

Comment

Agreed returning Managers doesn't really work, GERRY didn't unfortunately and whilst Warnock is here already I personally want fresh ideas.

Comment

Yeah thanks fellas re Dyche, I fear you're right

Ian Holloway?...Should he be interviewed?

Comment

Would hate this to have any truth but prob can't rule it out with tf but a few places are saying Keane is one of a few people who are being sounded out.

Hopefully this just a cruel rumour!

Comment

Kenny jackett!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              would hate this to have any truth but prob can't rule it out with tf but a few places are saying keane is one of a few people who are being sounded out.

Hopefully this just a cruel rumour!
              nooooooo

Comment

Will Brendan Rodgers do?
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I think we missed a trick with Paul clement...young with good ideas and breeding in the football world plus his dad was a Rangers great and Paul himself is a Rangers man. dyche would be a good option.pearson too. Don't particularly want to see any of our previous managers return. Colin will do until we get a permanent one in..

Comment

We should play the long game and see who becomes available, Monk? Pulis? to name 2 that could be up for the job in a few weeks time.
                    Scrap that because Tony has just tweeted " i`m hiding in the dark in the club shop, the first person to bang on the door whilst singing pig bag WILL get the managers job...good luch TF"

Comment

Keep with warnock until harry gets the Bournemouth job, then Eddie Howe is the man for us

Comment

Originally posted by Qprnw10 View Post
                        Kenny jackett!!!
                        This bloke with Steve Gallen's brother would be good, probably unrealistic but

Comment

Lee Clark
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Ancelotti? Hear he's looking for work

In all seriousness, I think either Patrick Vieira or a Dutch manager would be my first choices. The dutch have great history of developing from the bottom to the top and we need a good shake up here.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Funny enough Nasser i was thinking of Ancelotti earlier. Would have no chance though as those type of managers very rarely go to small clubs in the 2nd tier of football.

Comment

Gary Neville.

Comment

Working...
                                X