Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Tim nice but dim just can't get the job
    He won't mate, nobody wants him and the board listens to the supporters. Hence ramsey gone tonight,

Comment

There's one good reason why we might get Pearson: Lee Hoos. Lee has worked with Pearson twice before, and I think he was instrumental in bringing him to Leicester, so he'd be odds on favourite for me. But of course, that might depend on whether Colin wants the job full time or not.

So, was there anyone in any doubt from the moment that Colin was appointed that this was on the cards?

Comment

Didn't give him the job when we had the chance before so why do it now? But with our so called DOF who gave his other mate a 3 year contract, may want to bring in his other mate( safety in numbers?)

Comment

Doesn't have to be anyone out of a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
            Doesn't have to be anyone out of a job.
            Exactly go and tempt someone to come, don't rush it,

Comment

No need to rush it with NW in.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                There's one good reason why we might get Pearson: Lee Hoos. Lee has worked with Pearson twice before, and I think he was instrumental in bringing him to Leicester, so he'd be odds on favourite for me. But of course, that might depend on whether Colin wants the job full time or not.

So, was there anyone in any doubt from the moment that Colin was appointed that this was on the cards?
                Cheers for the info there Hubble didn't know hoos worked with Pearson before.mwould be well pleased with him. I've always rated him.

Comment

Plays 433 too

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    He won't mate, nobody wants him and the board listens to the supporters. Hence ramsey gone tonight,
                    This. Someone in the club reads this board. Others too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      This. Someone in the club reads this board. Others too.
                      If that's the case then. BRING IN PEARSON OR RODGERS. No ####ing sherwood another ex Spurs from the school of redknapp

Comment

Think Steve McClaren will be available soon ?

Comment

Where's the Brentford manager from last season gone? He did a bloody good job there with what he had.
                          2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
                            Where's the Brentford manager from last season gone? He did a bloody good job there with what he had.
                            Doing good job at Rangers now

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Doing good job at Rangers now
                              Cheers West. Another one we missed...!!
                              2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

From Pearson Wiki: "Despite his relative success in his two years at Leicester, he often had a very strained relationship with chairman Milan Mandaric and chief executive Lee Hoos and in the summer of 2010, Leicester's chairman Milan Mandaric showed a consortium of potential club buyers round the club without Pearson's permission and invited Paulo Sousa to the second leg of the play-off semi final."

And: "After Mandaric and Hoos had departed the club, Pearson was persuaded to rejoin Leicester City under their new ownership..."

Not so sure they are pals?
                                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                                X