Time to move forward -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to move forward -

Ain't been able to post on here for a while as tbh for the first time in years this season just depressed me and Ramsey's tactics and decisions just bemused me with the team selections.

On top of that I stuck up for the t*** amd had a fair few arguments on here with posters on why he was good for the club through out the summer.
    Hands up I called it horribly wrong and fair play to the people who called this from the start.

Seeing he was sacked tonight has just given me the lift I needed and I hope warlock in temporary charge will get the troops in order bring a bit of a buzz back and hopefully we see our best 11 and sort the bloody defence out.

Time to move forward again and let's hope we make the right decision in the next appointment. We can still have a promotion push with the decision made this early.

Warnock or someone like Pearson who does everyone fancy?

Pearson for me, no brainer. He's the reason Leicester have done so well, Ranieri is just carrying on his work.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

id love Brendan Rodgers. But realistically it's got to be Pearson

Comment

Pearson definitely needs to be considered. Someone who can come in and organise the defence is a must. If we get that sorted, or play yun and if someone can get Angela playing to the level he played last year we could really kick on.

Comment

Welcome back maids.

Noone wanted Ramsey to fail but he was abject. Time to come together as a club and move forwards. I'm more positive now than I have been all season, a great boost for the club.

Comment

He was clearly not the man from Everton game last season but fair play he's genuine guy and gave it a go but cane up well short

Who next I'm stumped if honest don't think there is an awful lot of choice at current time

Then again Chris Powell lost his job earlier

Comment

Maybe go abroad like Watford did? Or like Boro with karanka

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Welcome back maids.

Noone wanted Ramsey to fail but he was abject. Time to come together as a club and move forwards. I'm more positive now than I have been all season, a great boost for the club.

Cheers bakes.

Glad les has shown some bottle and done this to someone who he must be quite close to. Definitely feel this could be a turning point for us.

Comment

he will end up with chris powell or les taking over.
                  Rodger never know.

Comment

I'm hoping we get Pearson.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Pearson but wtf do I know? Would back him if appointed though
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Don't rushed the appointment , don't really want Pearson and Deffo don't want I love myself Rodgers & Sherwood, get a manager who's employed so some ambition try and tempt a good manager all the ones out of work normally means that they ain't that good?

Comment

Working...
                        X