No announcement yet.

Interview process for new manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many managers looking for a decent job, so few opportunities. We have a chance to get someone really good in here, don't go for the poison chalace nonsense.... Most out of work managers out of Champions League bosses would love a chance at Qpr.

Hope we do a thorough Interview process this time.

Comment

Need to make sure we get the right manager this time and the board need to take their time over the decision, there's no rush to make an appointment as we're in good hands under warnock right now. Personally would like to see Rowett, Pearson and laudrup considered for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        100% fordy. We need to comply a decent shortlist and really do our homework.

This season is so important for us moving forward as we all know Sandro, fer, Phillips and Charlie will be off come the summer of we don't go up.
        Austin will be going in January unless QPR are in the top 6 within touching distance of the top 2.
        I do agree though that this season is so important which is why I was so vehemently against the youth team coach being given the head coach role..

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          There really isn't mate, five off play offs and dare I say it a good manager could get that squad winning every week.
          Kev, I get it that we are all over the moon tonight that Ramsey has gone but there is an old saying, 'you can't polish a turd'
          Ramsey did not have a clue how to get the best out of this side but he Also didn't have much to work ditch either.
          I said at the start of the season that this team was not good enough for promotion and I stick by that.
          A good manager will be able to improve on what we have but play offs? Not a chance I'm afraid.

Comment

We are looking for a new head coach and not first team manager, so that narrows down the potential candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop daddy View Post
              Kev, I get it that we are all over the moon tonight that Ramsey has gone but there is an old saying, 'you can't polish a turd'
              Ramsey did not have a clue how to get the best out of this side but he Also didn't have much to work ditch either.
              I said at the start of the season that this team was not good enough for promotion and I stick by that.
              A good manager will be able to improve on what we have but play offs? Not a chance I'm afraid.
              Shouldn't of bothered sacking #RamseyOut then mate eh?

Comment

I'd deffo have words with Rodgers. Done wonders with Swansea had them laying lovely stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Shouldn't of bothered sacking #RamseyOut then mate eh?
                  Should have sacked him no matter what kev, Ramsey was taking us down to league one!
                  A good manager will get us playing better/more attractive football and winning more games but we still have the same back 4 that's got more leaks than the titanic. The point I'm making is this...... We will get better but we are still not good enough to go up.

Comment

100% fordy. We need to comply a decent shortlist and really do our homework.

This season is so important for us moving forward as we all know Sandro, fer, Phillips and Charlie will be off come the summer of we don't go up.
                    They must of sounded someone out already, had plenty of time
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I reckon we still got a good shout of going up.

Get yun lb, Angella playing like he did last year, play our best players and not leave them out of the squid or sub them when they are playing well and then aim to get to January where we make early signings to rectify the #### poor defensive signing we made and we can be a force imo.

You nearly always see one or two teams shoot up the league after xmas

Comment

Get yun lb, Angella playing like he did last year, play our best players and not leave them out of the squid or sub them when they are playing well and then aim to get to January where we make early signings to rectify the #### poor defensive signing we made and we can be a force imo.

Exactly, we'll now see how good or bad the squad really is?

Comment

Maidstone, I would love to be proved wrong on this and come march when we are 6th/7th and one point out of the play offs then I will happily say I got this totally wrong and should never have doubted my beloved rangers.
                          Just can't see it happening I'm afraid. Too much gone wrong not just on the pitch but off it as well to turn this all around.

Comment

Working...
                          X