Drossball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drossball

Can anyone tell me what sort of football we are meant to be playing cos I can't fathom it out for the life of me.

When slapnuts took the job we were told we were gonna get fast attacking passing football but all I have seen is hoof Drossball and hope Austin or JET can nick us a goal. What exactly is the plan and does anyone know? Do the players even know? Does Ramsey even know?

I was thinking back to the time De Canio was here. Bloke couldn't speak English, had a team full of Zesh Rehmans and John Curtis' but still got us playing lovely passing football. Why on earth can't Ramsey do that with supposed far more talented players? I'm sure the fanbase like me would be far happier if we were getting shite results whilst playinf proper football.

De Canio will be remembered for lovely attacking football, Magilton for attacking (suicidal) football, Dowie for negative football, Paul Hart for the 6-4-0 formation..... What will Ramsey be remembered for? Drossball!

Bloke should leave.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
      ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
      Won't argue with that RIG. Just needed to vent my spleen (again).

Comment

We havent had a proper style of play or identity for a few seasons now

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Can anyone tell me what sort of football we are meant to be playing cos I can't fathom it out for the life of me.

When slapnuts took the job we were told we were gonna get fast attacking passing football but all I have seen is hoof Drossball and hope Austin or JET can nick us a goal. What exactly is the plan and does anyone know? Do the players even know? Does Ramsey even know?

I was thinking back to the time De Canio was here. Bloke couldn't speak English, had a team full of Zesh Rehmans and John Curtis' but still got us playing lovely passing football. Why on earth can't Ramsey do that with supposed far more talented players? I'm sure the fanbase like me would be far happier if we were getting shite results whilst playinf proper football.

De Canio will be remembered for lovely attacking football, Magilton for attacking (suicidal) football, Dowie for negative football, Paul Hart for the 6-4-0 formation..... What will Ramsey be remembered for? Drossball!

Bloke should leave.
          We play 5 midfielders which normally allows you to try and play through the midfield, but then insist on 60-70 yard hoofs to the lone frontman, who even if he does win the header flicks it on to their defender/goalkeeper/nobody.

At least if we are going to play that cr@p do it with a 4-4-2 formation that at least has a chance of making it work.

Comment

I'd have De Canio back here in a shot. Best football I've seen us play under him tbh. Free flowing attacking football just going at teams, the way football should be played.

Comment

Bakes mate. drossball is the philosophy that he wanted to run through our club. just look at his methodology and playing style throughout the club.

u21s are getting smashed on a weekly basis, first team is recording loss after loss.

his philosophy is already having a major impact.

#rightsort
              #inramseywearefarked
              #dreammanager
              #drossball
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                I'd have De Canio back here in a shot. Best football I've seen us play under him tbh. Free flowing attacking football just going at teams, the way football should be played.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  Yep, this. He had us playing some beautiful stuff and with the team we had we should've been relegated. Pity it was homesickness that caused him to quit.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2