Careful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Careful

Those wanting TF to sell up. Grass is not always greener, especially with the economy as it is.

You heard anything then Wegsy?
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

No nothing. Just saw the vitriol of hate on his twitter feed from qpr fans telling him to f*** off etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Wegerle1882 View Post
        Those wanting TF to sell up. Grass is not always greener, especially with the economy as it is.
        Agree

Comment

agreed, far too many short memories on here. Tango & Cash and being skint to the bone for many years prior, never want them days back again

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
            agreed, far too many short memories on here. Tango & Cash and being skint to the bone for many years prior, never want them days back again
            But they did run QPR like a steady ship financially.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              Ah ok, lets go back to having 5, 6, 7 managers a season

Comment

So you would be putting out the bunting for their return then?

Comment

Why would any of us want TF to leave? What benefit would that give us now? I feel we are being run OK as club we just have a bad manager.

Comment

Who's he going to sell to ? He's made us unsaleable . We are stuck with each other, till it all goes pop .

Comment

They'd have given this crap manager the bullet last season, not a 3 year contract for failure!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wegerle1882 View Post
                        Mate the guy is a bellend.

What exactly has he done right for this club apart from dreams and soundbites.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                          Give me tango over this fat bumbling loser any day of the week
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                            They'd have given this crap manager the bullet last season, not a 3 year contract for failure!!
                            Flavio would have chopped him after charlton......and rightly so.

Comment

Don't want T.F. To resign or sell , what he needs to do is get rid of the 2 clowns he has running the club and get some good advise from someone in football who's well respected but doesn't have a vested interest on who the next manager should be to take the club forward, this should be a manager who's employed elsewhere and not someone out of work, ie we went and got Warnock from Palace while employed and he brought success, they need to adopt the same policy,identify who they want and go and tempt him to the Rs

Comment

Working...
                              X