No announcement yet.

How Much is Ramsey on a year ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I agree with that, was my estimate of his wage as well.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      I know things have changed a lot but in the days of Chris Wright some of the youth team who had Clive Berlin as their agent were on 100k a yeasr back then and I would guess that Ramsey would have been on about the same before being promoted

I would hazard a guess and say he is on about 5k a week or a mind boggling £250,000 a year which although is much cheaper then what HR and Hughes were reported to be on when here is still a very very decent wage
      Why not ask at the next game Ramsey,Ramsey what you paid Ramsey what you paid.

Comment

I know things have changed a lot but in the days of Chris Wright some of the youth team who had Clive Berlin as their agent were on 100k a yeasr back then and I would guess that Ramsey would have been on about the same before being promoted

I would hazard a guess and say he is on about 5k a week or a mind boggling £250,000 a year which although is much cheaper then what HR and Hughes were reported to be on when here is still a very very decent wage
        Bl00dy hell!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          Why not ask at the next game Ramsey,Ramsey what you paid Ramsey what you paid.
          Like it

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Bl00dy hell!
            Put it this way 500k to 1 mill spent by the club on other matters to date so I am led to believe,dont ask what
            because I cant say.

Comment

Makes you wonder how much is being spunked a week on Ferdinands wage doesnt it?
              Yes it does,can you see him doing the job aledegly for less than a mill excuse the spelling

Comment

Put it this way 500k to 1 mill spent by the club on other matters to date so I am led to believe,dont ask what
                because I cant say.

Not still picking up Tarbs buffet bills are we?
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

because I cant say.
                  Come on you cannot leave it like that

Is that the total budget to send the staff in the Blue and White Club to a customer service school because it think it would cost a lot more to get any kind of end result

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Not still picking up Tarbs buffet bills are we?
                    No its the canteen at the training ground,jamie oliver is in there
                    every day

Comment

Come on you cannot leave it like that

Is that the total budget to send the staff in the Blue and White Club to a customer service school because it think it would cost a lot more to get any kind of end result
                      Sorry I have to the implications could be very serious and except for a few good souls at the club any amount
                      of customer service training even if it were carried out by John Lewis would be another waste of money...oh wait a minute

Comment

Sorry I have to the implications could be very serious and except for a few good souls at the club any amount
                        of customer service training even if it were carried out by John Lewis would be another waste of money...oh wait a minute
                        Sorry for my apparent joyous tone but for me the whole scenario is becoming a joke and laughable and a real insult to fans
                        in general but especially those that follow the club home and away what ever the weather.

Comment

Was it just me who read that all wrong?
                          sorry isle . what i meant was if a 22yr old nobody at fulham is on 20k a week , then ramsey coach/manager must be on a lot more .

Comment

Hah!.... It's the way your mind works!

Comment

Working...
                            X